*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How you got the remote.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/1534572-How-you-got-the-remote
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919752
you find a remote that lets you have peoples bodies, while turning them to silver statues.
Chapter #1

How you got the remote.

    by: Inscrutable
“Yo! ”

A friend behind you calls your name. It´s a guy, about the same age as you. You know him well, but that didn’t matter. He distracts you just as you exited the main building and were about to head to the parking lot. And what kind of building, seriously. You’re glad where you are. A little bit proud too. The University of Bern in Switzerland. It looks like a palace. Every of its buildings look big, but the central one is just huge.


“So how did the test go?”

“Well. I think I’m gonna get a nice grade.”

“Nice.”


You’re just about to head home, but the little small talk you had made you hungry and so you decide to go to the nearby McDonald's. There you talked about all kinds of random subjects.

As it was getting late, the two of you decide to part and so you were once again alone. You head towards your car and take a seat in it. You take the wheel and drive away. You live in a place called “Love Field”, which is pretty ironic. You haven’t been able to set your love straight with anyone yet. You do have someone you have a close relationship with, but the levels of interest are dropping lower every day. You think your relationship is breaking apart and cannot seem to find the cause. Maybe you just have bad luck in the love life.

Luckily home isn’t that far. Considering the time you can leave school the traffic makes the city a bit hard to drive through. Still, you are always up for the challenge.


Something very strange happens on the road though. As you pass a car a truck makes a weird turn and looses luggage. Whatever goods he was transporting, one of them fell right through your window only to hit your forehead. Since you felt a bit annoyed, you first wanted to drive through the mess and head home, but at some point on your way your curiosity drives you mad.

You begin searching your car, only to find a strange small remote. You have never seen the likes of it. It seems to be somewhat round shaped, has two points at the top and some kind of rod In between. Somehow that reminded you of a teaser. It is black and you can’t tell what material it’s made from. It’s too soft to be plastic, but maybe that’s just the outside. If you apply heavy force to it, it doesn’t even bend. There is only a single clear button on it. You really wonder what it is for.

When you pressed it to see what it does, you notice this weird green laser firing to your car’s ceiling and startled. It seemed to be coming from the top, the little rod. Somehow it reminded you of science fiction stuff, but when you looked at the device it seemed to have done more than just firing a laser.

Something red appeared, like as if there was a display below the black coating. It showed some symbols followed by your name. You then felt something bite in your hand and out of startle drop it.

You saw something freaky crawl in your skin and start to panic. You get out of the car and take several steps backward till your back hits a wall. Carefully staring at the silent device, you notice something odd. Somehow, it changed colors to silver with green. It also seems to be active. The shape changed a little too. The button is clear green. The points look more like teeth now and you can feel it call you. You pick it up only to notice it somehow feels a lot better fitting in your hand.

The display became visible with clear words. Your name is still there, but the symbols were replaced with the word “Owner:” .

“What the hell?”


You think you have seen it all today. First you deluded something entered your body, now this thing seems to have changed shape. Maybe you’re going crazy, but somehow you knew it was real and harmless. It was supposed to happen.

Suddenly you get shot with a vision, one of you firing the laser at someone and then suddenly you felt as if you were switching positions, suddenly look through that person’s eyes who saw your body turning into a beautiful silver statue. Somehow you felt extremely erotically exited by it too.

It made you curious. Suddenly the remote didn’t seem so scary, instead you want to have it. You take it home and realize you want to test that vision.

You think you're going to give it a shot (literally) at

You have the following choices:

1. Someone from your family

2. A friend of yours

*Noteb*
3. Your crush

*Noteb*
4. Someone random from school

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inscrutable (UN: phenomenon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/1534572-How-you-got-the-remote