*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1621459-Barryism-the-mandatory-religion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1920309
One day, the former God decides to retire, and passes all his powers on to someone else.
This choice: Barry announces himself as God to the world.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Barryism, the mandatory religion

    by: DragoTime
Barry thought about what he could do with his new omnipotence, and then decided. He would rule the world. Barry snapped his fingers, causing every TV, radio, PC and any other sort of screen on Earth to switch to an image of him.
"Hello world," Barry said, with everyone hearing it in their own language. "I'm sure you're all wondering what's happened to all your screens. Well I've taken them over. Who am I? Well, you can all call me God." All over the world, everyone was shocked at this broadcast from God. "Now then, I've decided to make some changes to the way things are run. From now on, there will be only one religion, which follows me. Daily worship is mandatory. Anyone who doesn't obey will be sent to hell for all eternity. Every religious building on Earth will be converted into temples to me, and huge statues will be erected of me. That is all for now."

Barry stopped the broadcast, and smiled. He got up, and walked out of his office. All his co-workers looked at him with fear, and Barry loved it. He walked outside, and lots of scared people kept their distance from him.
"He's not God!" came a shout from a crowd.
"Who said that?" Barry asked. Everyone pointed at one man.
"You're not God! It's the devil! God is all good!" shouted the man.
"You're right James Arnold Sanderson," Barry said, using his unlimited knowledge. "I am all good, because I define good and bad, right and wrong. And guess what, I say that everything I do is good, and going against me is bad." Suddenly, James set on fire! He let out a scream in agony.
"Let this be a lesson to all of you," Barry said. "To hell with you James!" Suddenly a hole opened in the ground, and James fell into it, screaming. It then sealed up again, as if it had never been there. "Does anyone else want to voice their opinions?" There was silence, until another man spoke.
"All hail God!" he shouted, and soon everyone around him was joining in.

Just then, Barry's phone started to ring. He took it out of his pocket, and saw that it was his wife Samantha calling.
"Morning babe," Barry said as he answered the phone.
"Barry, what's going on?" Samantha asked, concern obvious in her voice. "I was sat at work, when all of a sudden you came on my screen, saying you were God. Everyone's panicking."
"Sam, relax, everything's fine," Barry said. He snapped his fingers, and teleported himself, Samantha, Becky and Laura into their living room.
"Woah!" Becky exclaimed.
"I take it you've heard the news then girls?" Barry asked.
"That you're God, and you're enslaving the world? Pretty hard not to," Laura replied.
"I'm not enslaving people, I'm simply showing them the one true religion," Barry corrected her. "Now then, take a seat." The girls felt their bodies move automatically to sit down on the sofa. Barry sat down with them.

"Time to address the world again," Barry said, once again taking over the world's screens. "Hello again world. I think you've probably had long enough to let it sink in that I'm am your one and only God. I'm also sure that by now you've heard about James Arnold Sanderson, the man who dared to question my power. He's currently enjoying an extended stay in hell. Anyway, I'm sure you're all wondering who these beautiful girls here are. This is my lovely wife Samantha, and our two daughters, Laura and Becky. Say hi girls."
"Hi..." they said nervously.
"They are to be worshipped too. Now then, as for my plans. First of all, I'll be needing a much bigger house. I've selected a lovely location in the countryside for my palace. I think we'll go there now." Barry willed, and the 4 of them were teleported into the throne room of a huge palace, bigger than any human building ever made, located right in the middle of the countryside, near Washington DC.
"Now then," Barry continued. "We'll be needing servants. I will now teleport 500 men and 500 women to my palace." Instantly the 1000 people appeared from all around the world, arriving in Barry's throne room.
"Greeting," Barry said. "You've all been selected to be my servants. Of course, this is entirely optional. You're all free to decline." Barry snapped his fingers, causing a portal to hell to appear below the people, while they floated above it. "However, I strongly advise that you don't. Does anyone want to decline?" No-one said a word, and the portal vanished.
"Good," Barry said. "Now don't worry, I'll treat you all well. You can all have big houses in Washington for you and your familes, and you'll earn $1000 a day. Half of you will work 9am-9pm, while the other half will work 9pm-9am. Now, all of you working the night shift, you can go home, but the rest of you, get to work!" The night shift people vanished, and the day shift people were instantly dressed in their uniforms, and they knew exactly what their roles were in the palace, so they got to it.

"So world," Barry said, addressing everyone once again. "I want you to know that life under me won't change dramatically. Life will go pretty much as normal, with the exception of the daily me worshipping. Now, I'll leave you to it." Barry stopped the broadcast, and planned his next action.

You have the following choices:

1. Becky and Laura go into town.

2. Barry makes the whole world watch while he and Samantha have sex.

3. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragoTime (UN: dragotime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1621459-Barryism-the-mandatory-religion