*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1625052-Princesses-of-the-Universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1920309
One day, the former God decides to retire, and passes all his powers on to someone else.
This choice: Becky and Laura go into town.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Princesses of the Universe

    by: DragoTime
"Hey dad, Becky and I are gonna go out for a bit," Laura told the new God.
"Okay girls, have fun!" Barry said. Laura and Becky headed out into Washington DC. As they walked around, they saw everyone watching them in awe and fear. They headed into their favourite shoe shop. When they did, a girl came up to serve them, and bowed before them.
"Welcome your highnesses," she said. "How may I serve you?"
"Just bring out everything you have," Becky said. "Or else." The girl seemed to be slighty scared at the "or else" part.
"Of..of course your highnesses. Whatever you say!" she said, rushing to the back room. She brought out all the shoes that they had, and Becky and Laura got to work trying them on.
"These shoes are perfect," Becky said. "Have them all delivered to the palace."
"Very good your highness," the girl said. "And how will you be paying?"
"HOW DARE YOU ASK US TO PAY!" Laura shouted at the top of your voice.
"I'm sorry!" The girl said, crying.
"Make sure that the shoes arrive at the palace soon, and maybe we shall be merciful on your soul," Becky said. The girls laughed, and left the shop.
"Well Becky, I'm rather enjoying being a princess of the universe," Laura said.

The girls went outside, where they saw two hot boys walking along.
"Hey you two, come over here and fuck us!" Laura commanded them. The girls pulled their shorts and panties off, and sat down on a nearby bench with their legs spread apart. The boys walked over to them, and rammed their cocks into the girls.
"I just hope that you don't cum before we do," Becky said. "For your sakes." An audiable gulp came from the boys, as they attemped to fuck these two hot girls, while at the same time holding off from cumming. Wet dog, grandma's feet, anything to try and keep their dicks under control. To their relief, they did eventually feel the girls' pussies contract around their cocks, and this feeling of relief sent them over the edge, causing them to blast their loads into the girls' pussies.
"Not bad boys," Laura said as they pulled out. "Your souls are safe. For now at least.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Laura and Becky have more fun around town.

*Noteb*
2. Barry makes another broadcast to the world.

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragoTime (UN: dragotime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920309-I-am-X-Almighty/cid/1625052-Princesses-of-the-Universe