*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1579601-make-Tenten-Narutos-personal-bodyguard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1921151
Hinata is possessed by Naruto's Mother into making Naruto's life better.
This choice: make Tenten Naruto's personal bodyguard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

make Tenten Naruto's personal bodyguard

    by: EvilFuzzy9
After using the Uzugan to indoctrinate Ayame, Kushina in Hinata's body decided to head to the training grounds. With a quick series of body flickers she leaped across the rooftops and headed to one of the many forested areas ubiquitous to the Hidden Leaf.

The trip didn't take more than a minute at the most, and when Kushina got there she spotted something interesting. A young woman, probably only a year or so older than her son, was throwing kunai at practice targets. This in and of itself was not at all extraordinary, but the accuracy and precision with which the girl threw the weapons belied an astounding level of skill in shurikenjutsu. Every knife she threw hit the dead-center of its target, and penetrated surprisingly deep for tools that were not augmented by chakra manipulation.

Furthermore, the girl in question was rather cute, in an unassuming sort of way. She wouldn't exactly be turning heads everywhere she went, but she had a nice enough body to attract a few furtive glances here and there, and she was certainly attractive in her own fashion.

Briefly sifting through Hinata's memories, Kushina managed to put a name to the face -- Tenten, of Team Guy (and the thought that Guy of all people had been entrusted with a genin squad sent a small shiver up her spine), a kunoichi of no small skill, who was apparently considered one of the best to ever graduate from the Academy.

A smile found its way onto her face at this. It looked like she had found a suitable bodyguard for her son, and so quickly, too!

Leaping down from the trees, Kushina narrowly managed to avoid being pegged by a salvo of menacingly sharp shuriken, which instead wound up planting themselves in the tree behind her.

"Hinata!" Tenten exclaimed, eyes wide. "Oh geez, I'm sorry!" she said, running up to Kushina and inspecting her vessel's body. After a moment of this and spotting no obvious cuts, the brunette let out a relieved sigh. "Lucky..." she muttered, before smiling nervously.

"You really startled me, Hinata," said Tenten, before giving a conspiratorial grin. "But then I suppose you've had a lot of practice, haven't you? Sneaking around, I mean. Let's hope Naruto is a little less oblivious when he comes back from his, eh?" She chuckled. "He's not really my type, but it's not hard for me to imagine why you'd be so into him, you know?"

Kushina smiled inwardly. This girl clearly had a good head on her shoulders, in her completely unbiased opinion. And judging by her skill with handling weapons, she could probably make a decent bodyguard for her son when he returned -- not that he would need one, if Jiraiya did half as good a job with the boy as he did with Minato, but it was the thought that counted.

"I know," she said with a vulpine grin, and her eyes began to swirl as she whispered "Uzugan." Instantly Tenten was ensnared by the doujutsu, and Kushina quickly educated her on her role: she was to serve as a bodyguard of Naruto, the true hokage as she was instructed, and she admired and adored him, and served him unquestioningly in all matters from the martial to the sexual.

Once that was done, Kushina...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gave Tenten some "special training"

2. Went to check up on Tsunade

3. Got another girl for her son

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1579601-make-Tenten-Narutos-personal-bodyguard