*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. getting Naruto a gourmet chef
  2. Mother Knows Best.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1538742-getting-Naruto-a-gourmet-chef
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1921151
Hinata is possessed by Naruto's Mother into making Naruto's life better.
This choice: Free Choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

getting Naruto a gourmet chef

    by: Hamn8r
From Hinata's memories, Kushina knew about the ramen girl who was always so sweet to her son, Ayame. She went to the ramen shop she worked at, and was pleased to see her alone.

"Hi, Hinata," Ayame said in a sweet tone. "How is it going?"

"Great, wanted to show you something new," Kushina said through Hinata.

"Oh, what's that?"

"Come closer."

She did as told, and Kushina/Hinata performed Uzugan on Ayame.

"Now, listen closely. You will become Naruto's personal cook when he returns, cooking meals at his home whenever he wants, and make all of his meals in nothing but an apron. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

She gave Ayame similar instructions as she gave Tsunade, and when she finished inserted the commands, she released Ayame and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1538742-getting-Naruto-a-gourmet-chef