*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1542237-Erica-Shaffer---The-Fiery-Red-Headed-Rising-Star
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1921663
A pregnancy causing coin in the hands of everyday people. New Chapters! 80,000 Views!
This choice: Erica Shaffer - The Fiery Red-Headed Rising Star.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Erica Shaffer - The Fiery Red-Headed Rising Star.

    by: ghan
Eric Shaffer looked at herself in the dressing room mirror again and gave a contented sigh, no doubt she was on her way up. After months of appearing in ads for creams to fix embarrassing problems, most of which she did not have, she finally landed herself a lead in a film that was due to start filming in a few weeks.

She had returned to her home town to visit her mother and celebrate the exciting news, Erica was in such a good mood she even agreed to take on the role of Juliet in the town’s production of the Shakespeare classic, after the last actress twisted her ankle during rehearsal. She had done this play half a dozen times before, so learning the lines on such short notice wouldn’t be a problem for her.
She had just finished her first rehearsal with the group which also happened to be the first dress rehearsal. She thought that most of the performances by the other actors, many of which had been people she had originally known from school, were pretty poor but she was confident that she would be able to make the show a night to remember. With the opening night just over a week away there were rehearsals most evenings.

When she had finished changing out of her costume and into her regular jeans and shirt, when there was a knock at the door.
“Who is it?” she trilled coyly, some of the guys had been eyeing her all rehearsal, she had no intention of anything more than suggestive flirtation, after all in a few months’ time she would in the company of more attractive men.
There was no answer, “anyone there?” she asked after a while, still no answer.

She got up and swept (something as an actress she spent years learning to do) over to the door and opened it. There was no one outside; she was just about to close the door when something caught her eye. It was a coin, ‘a gift from a fan’ she thought to herself and picked it up. She examined it whilst closing the door, on either side of the coin was a couple of pregnant…’women’ she thought to herself as the alternative seemed impossible.

She finished packing up and was just about to go when a alien thought shot through her head.
Flip me
Erica took the coin out of her pocket, looked at it for a second, then she gave a shrug and flipped it. Time seemed to slow down as the coin sailed through the air before she caught it deftly.
Look Erica said the voice.

Erica looked and saw…

You have the following choices:

1. Herself in the mirror

2. Someone who came in the room at moment.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghan (UN: ghan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1542237-Erica-Shaffer---The-Fiery-Red-Headed-Rising-Star