*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1583017-her-biggest-high-school-crush
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1921663
A pregnancy causing coin in the hands of everyday people. New Chapters! 80,000 Views!
This choice: Someone who came in the room at moment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

her biggest high school 'crush'

    by: ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
Erica looked and saw her first high school 'crush'. It was Madelyn Keim, the gorgeous and delightfully cute physical education teacher. Her jaw dropped. "Miss Keim, is it really you?"

"Yes, Erica, I heard you were here. I came to see you and to know if you even remembered me. I'm glad you do. Please, Erica, call me Madelyn or some part of it; I don't want to be that teacher called 'Miss Keim' with you; I want to be seen as your equal, both of us women and neither of us a teacher to the other. You're more beautiful today than you were then." She brushed her fingers through her short brown curls and looked into Erica's eyes.

Erica held her eyes to Madelyn's and held her breath in surprise and delight. "Madelyn, I always wanted to be more than a student, more than a friend, to you; still do. As an actress I have men falling all over themselves pursuing my heart and body; but my heart has always wanted you, the apple highest in the tree that I could never have." She moved toward the emerald eyes and smiled at the soft smile on Madelyn's face.

Madelyn's arms reached out as her eyes spoke volumes.

Erica's lips found the softness of Madelyn's against her own as the two women wrapped their bodies together. The long, slow kiss sent chills of joy, sensual sensations through both of them. The love that began during Erica's senior year was now free to blossom into lifelong love and passion with her high school teacher who was filled with the same depth and wonder of romantic love for the young woman who had once been untouchable.

In the privacy of her room, Erica ended a kiss with an extended look into Madelyn's eyes. Then took her by the hand, led her to the bed and pulled Madelyn onto herself. "I'm so in love with you yet I've tried to hide my love of the loveliest woman in the world, for the sake of my reputation; but right now, I put all that behind me and let loose all my love for you forever. "You're making my daydreams and my best night dreams come true. I hope you felt all my love for you in that kiss just as I felt so much love from you to me in that kiss."

Madelyn, "These are the best moments of all my life. I wish we could marry, even so, we'll never be apart again. I've found you again and will love you in every way all my life." She kissed the full, luscious lips open to her and kissed Erica's slender neck, her ear lobes and her hands found their way to sweep across the full, soft breasts of the woman who had at one time been her student. "I love you so much, Erica."

Later, after hours together on the bed and in the shower, Erica and Madelyn sat on the patio with wine coolers remembering the time they were together and the years they had been apart.

Erica had dropped the gold coin and it rolled under the bed.

"Oh, Honey, I just thought of something. Just before you came in, I had found a strange coin with symbols of pregnant couples on each side of it. I had flipped it then looked up and saw you." She laughed. "There must have been some magic in that old coin I found. It brought me you." Erica smiled and patted Madelyn's hand.

Madelyn laughed. "You don't know the myth about the coin with pregnancy associated with it. I can't believe this!" She laughed even harder and louder. "Erica, my sweetheart, that means if you looked at me when you flipped it, I'm supposed to be pregnant and have a baby in nine days."

Erica laughed. "Really? You'll look really cute being pregnant. You're so small, you'll blow up like a balloon. If that happens, we'll be parents. Boy or girl? Which do you want?"

"Well, either would be fine. My brother's a good guy, and handsome too. You're beautiful and wonderful. So either will suit me." Madelyn laughed. "But that's all just a myth, 'hocus pocus'. No magic. But we have each other now."

"Girl, if it's no myth, we need to have a home and be ready in nine days. We can't be living here in my dressing room. Hell, I don't even have an apartment; I hope you do." Erica laughed.

"I have a very nice home in the suburbs of Las Vegas. Why don't you go home with me today?"

"I will. We two are one now and we just may, by some mythical magic, be three in nine days. I'm ready as soon as I call my publicist." Erica picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Mark, as my publicist, you need to know, I'm retiring to a little home in the burbs of Las Vegas. Yes, starting today. Cancel everything and close up my cubbyhole here. Yes, I mean my dressing room."

When Erica and Madelyn left the dressing room that day to live as lovers and wives for the rest of their lives, the gold coin lay under the bed where it had rolled. It was found by the young maid who tossed it to her boss that afternoon. He missed it and it landed on the floor. As he picked it up, he looked toward the maid who was looking straight at him. Remembering the myth he had heard, he panicked. He knew what would happened because, essentially, she had flipped the coin and looked at

You have the following choice:

1. her boss, a humble leader of janitors and maids.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy (UN: best4writing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/1583017-her-biggest-high-school-crush