*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1674491-Head-to-the-beach-to-meet-your-friends-Joe-and-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: head to the beach to meet your friends Joe and Adam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to the beach to meet your friends Joe and ...

    by: Unknown
You walk up to Joe and Adam at the beach, wearing your neon green speedo. As you get close to them, you realise that they don't recognize you, now, in your massive muscularity. You strike a double bicep pose and flex your rippling abs in front of them. "Hey guys" are the first words out of your mouth, followed by, "it's me!"

"What the hell happened to you?" Joe says "You look great!"

"Awesome is more like it," Adam follows up. "You look like some kind of massive Superhero, Wrestler, Bodybuilder, Model...."

His words trail off as Adam drinks in your mammoth new form; his eyes stop when he gets to your speedo. The speedo is obviously too small for you in your increased size, and it has crept up your ass crack so it looks more like a thong; it leaves very little to the imagination in the front.

"Just been working out," you claim, and follow it with another pose to show off your awesome new ripped size in the sun. A big smiles crosses your face as you realize how they are staring at you.

You strike another pose, thrusting your hips slightly forward to accentuate both your abs and your package when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1674491-Head-to-the-beach-to-meet-your-friends-Joe-and-