*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1698540-Adam-We-need-to-get-your-oiled-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: Adam states, "We need to get your oiled up!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Adam: "We need to get your oiled up!"

    by: Unknown
"I've got some baby oil that I brought for the beach" yells Adam. He and Joe fight over it as they rush to your sides. You've always had a secret dream of spending the night with these two guys, but never before has there ever been any signs of that happening.

As they open the tube of oil, you raise your magnificent arms skyward. Adam's hands, slick with oil, thrust against your chest and are hot to the touch. Joe moves to your back, then proceeds to cover your lower back and ass in oil, feeling even hotter to the touch.

"Slow down guys, there's enough of me for the both of you," you say with a laugh. Not satisfied, Adam's hands slip quickly into, and then back out of, your speedo, giving you a quick rush.

"I've always wanted to touch you," says Adam.

"Screw that, I've always wanted to touch ALL of both of you," Joe follows up. "Now I can't hold myself back!"

"Guys", you state, "It's a bit public here," as you notice a couple of life guards in their tiny bulging speedos strolling your way with smiles on their faces. "Should we get somewhere more private?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1698540-Adam-We-need-to-get-your-oiled-up