*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Peter admires Johns belly
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1657682-Peter-admires-Johns-belly
by WGfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1921963
A fat fur story I began writing, but gave up on. Obese tiger with a worried lion boyfriend
This choice: Peter admires Johns belly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Peter admires Johns belly

    by: WGfan
After the kiss Peter sat down next to John, feeling the warm, fluffy softness of his tiger against him. As the tiger devoured his snack Peter looked down at his own belly, now covering his groin completely and starting to sag down on the side of his thighs. Ever since he crossed 250 lbs he had been a bit worried and embarrassed, although having a boyfriend nearly twice his size helped his self image. But still, his current 260 lbs was more than he was comfortable with.
His train of thoughts was ended when John good heavily up from the sofa. He took a moment to catch his breath, then he unbuttoned his shirt, letting his belly flow out.
"This shirt is getting to tight, I can hardly breath in it" he said.
Peter just nodded as he looked at the massive amount of tiger in front of him and he once again felt what he only thought of as "that feeling", a sort of weird attraction to the that belly, to seeing it grow, seeing it make his boyfriend struggle to walk, rip his clothes and breathe heavy. He resented that feeling, knowing that all that weight was dangerous, but still, whenever he saw it like this, all stuffed from breakfast and the recent snack, hanging out of a shirt that definitely was a bit tight while John was breathing hard just from getting up and standing he felt strongly attracted to it. 600 lbs of tiger, all his.
John stretched, sending ripples through his whole, soft body and Peter could take it no more. He got up and wrapped his arms as far around Johns soft middle as he could and kissed him on the nose.
"Then take it off, you look better without it anyway"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1657682-Peter-admires-Johns-belly