*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1541975-The-start
by WGfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1921963
A fat fur story I began writing, but gave up on. Obese tiger with a worried lion boyfriend
Chapter #1

The start

    by: WGfan
John leaned back in his sofa and felt the weight of his hefty gut settle on his middle. The big soft expanse he called his body had been growing steady all his 20 years of life and the tiger had now reached a point where he tried to avoid moving, because moving nearly 600 pounds of fat is quite tiresome. He poked his soft, saggy chest a bit and took in the mountain of fat that rose behind it before he turned his attention to the TV. A chubby lion then walked in carrying a bottle of soda and some snacks which he placed within easy reach of the obese tiger. The lion was Peter, his boyfriend. They had met just over four years ago and had been an item nearly from their first meet. He hadn't been nearly as fat then, although big enough to struggle in stairs and preferring activities that could be done in a chair inside.
Most of his waking hours now were spent in the sofa.

Peter rubbed his boyfriends huge belly gently. It had gotten so big. When they first met Peter had no idea how much boyfriend he would get. At first he thought it was awesome, but when John crossed 400 without signs of slowing down he was getting worried things were out of hand. 400 was big enough, now need to go further he told John. But he didn't listen, either from laziness, or from a wish to get bigger. He heard his loves labored breaths and he noticed how he rarely moved nowadays. Come to think of it, it must be at least three months since last he left the apartment. Peter was worried and was trying to think of how he could get John to take better care of his health.
His train of thoughts were interrupted by John snatching his arm and pulling him for a kiss.
'What are you thinking about honey?'
'You' Peter answered, doing his best to not let his concern show

(If you choose a blank chapter just start writing, I'll change the choice here to match your chapter)

You have the following choices:

1. Peter admires Johns belly

2. Peter wants to travel the world

3. -

*Noteb*
4. -

*Noteb*
5. -

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1541975-The-start