*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alternate Universe
  2. To Begin, Setting The Stage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/1543175-Alternate-Universe
by sorrow
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1922184
You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose
This choice: Alternate Universe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alternate Universe

    by: sorrow
So in these we can pretty much expect all the girls to be strong and muscular and all the guys to be fat, but let's define the exact terms of these new worlds.

Almost Normal: This is a world in which things are almost exactly like they are in the real world, normal and modern, with everyone living modern lives almost exactly like ours. Keyword: almost.

Fat Power: You know fat has been seen as a sign of great wealth and power in many old cultures. In this universe, this holds true. All the girls, with their great strength, serve primarily as laborers, doing almost all the work necessary to keep everything running like it should. Meanwhile, the men are actual more of the aristocrats, doing little to no work, as expected given their physical abilities, but not suffering for it, instead they lead quite comfortable lives.. This has the potential to set up some very interesting dynamics.

Muscle Power: In this one, women are pretty much in control of everything. They dominate society with their greater strength. Men can do some work, but their physical abilities leave them rather limited in their opportunities and are almost entirely dependent upon the women in their lives.

Primitive: Here society is still very young and simple. There's little to no technology, and most are simple nomadic hunters and gatherers. The women in this universe are simply naturally incredibly strong and muscular, far more so then the males, who naturally have a very slow metabolism. So the men are left back at the camp to keep an eye on things while the women go out and hunt.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Almost Normal

2. Fat Power

3. Muscle Power

4. Primitive

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sorrow (UN: grimtuesday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/1543175-Alternate-Universe