*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2048614-Fat-Power
by sorrow
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1922184
You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose
This choice: Fat Power  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fat Power

    by: Unknown
It's every man's dream: a world in which his excess weight is worshipped and his stomach reigns supreme.

But how did this brave new society come about? How is it organised? Did women simply evolve to find well-bellied men attractive? Perhaps "fat power" has always been the social norm. Or maybe decades of subliminal advertising and social engineering made it so.

And, perhaps most interestingly of all, do the women serve willingly? Or are there some faint rumblings of rebellion in the mighty paunch of patriarchy?

Choice 1: Approaching his 40th birthday, Andrew Fullton has it all - and plenty more besides. The managing director of a highly profitable (for him) culinary call center, he has the dream suburban mini-mansion, complete with swimming pool and two gleaming limited edition sports cars in the drive. His 37 year old kitchen-wizz blonde wife Sandra is as sexily athletic as a woman can be, the envy of the neighbourhood. Their son, now 18, is a promising management student with big ambitions, a real chip off the old block who's dating the captain of the college athletics team.

Just a shame about his slightly rebellious twin sister...

Choice 2: At just 32, Jaycen Norman is one of the coutry's foremost entrepreneurs, owner of the world's first gastro-gym: "Where women sweat for as long as their men can eat", a place where modern guys can stretch their stomachs with a satisfying six-course feast in a luxury dining area, while watching their wives and girlfriends stretch their muscles in the surrounding state-of-the-art gym. The idea has taken off, and Jaycen has big ambitions to make it a global trend. He also has his eye on Julia, his lead fitness instructor.

Choice 3: Something completely different!

You have the following choices:

1. The Fulltons

*Noteb*
2. Jaycen the gym innovator

*Noteb*
3. A completely different angle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2048614-Fat-Power