*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your eternity.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923153-imaginary-friend/cid/1546626-your-eternity
by Naraku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1923153
As punishment for bullying little kids a spirit turns you into an imaginary friend.
Chapter #1

your eternity.

    by: Naraku
You were just walking up to your house from a nice walk. You got some fresh air, grabbed a slice of pizza, and stole some allowance money from some brats. You hate kids, there smelly, stupid, annoying and everything they touch turns sticky. As you closed the door and locked it you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your chest. Like something is being pulled out of you. As you topple over gripping your chest you start to panic. "Wha... whats happening to me? is this a heart attack?" Looking behind you you see the outline of an transparent figure with no form standing over you with one hand in your back, tugging. "No! I'm to young! I'm not ready!" Suddenly your feel like you were covered in something that you were glued to and were being ripped out of it.

Suddenly you were flying threw darkness when you landed in a room. The room looked like a giant play room with a large desk. sitting in the desk was a woman that wore a cheerfuller looking shirt covered is smiling suns and moons. while reading some paperwork she lifted one hand to beckon you forward. walking up you see that she has a name tag with Tellena written on it. "So your the new recruit? I'm busy so let me make this clear now. You messed up big and wronged one child to many. Now you will spend the rest of eternity bringing them happiness. you are going to be an imaginary friend." You want to say something but you cant talk. she lifts one hand and touches your forehead and your body starts to turn grey and featureless, like living clay. and your head is filled with strange rules. that you somehow know you cant disobey.

Suddenly there is a blinding light and your in a new room. In the room you see a child playing alone. the strange part is your the same size as the kid. the child looks up and spots you standing near by. "High" the child raises one hand as if to wave. You give the same response not sure what ells to do. "Whats your name?" The child asked innocently. "I dont have a name you chose my name and what I look like. Even how big i will be. I'm your very own imaginary friend." Your screaming in your own head to stop and run. you must get away! "Really?" The child asked looking at you with eyes shining with joy. "Yes. after you decide what i look like and if I'm a boy or girl you must choose were i will live. when your not playing with me I will go their. and it wont mater how small I must be I will shrink to fit so don't worry." What am I saying?!?! I got to run! so why cant I? you scream in your own head. "anywhere? You can live in my toy box?" the kid asked. "If you like." you respond. "In my shoe?" You cringe inwardly as you say. "If you like." The child thinks for a moment before pointing to itself. "Inside my tummy?" A shiver runs down your spine at the thought and you try desperately to resist but cant. "If you like. I wont even be gross when you call me out. I'll be all clean." At this the child claps while giving off a shrill childish laugh.

How old is your new master?

You have the following choices:

1. 3 years old

2. 4 years old

3. 5 years old

4. 6 years old

5. 7 years old

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Naraku (UN: ganon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Naraku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923153-imaginary-friend/cid/1546626-your-eternity