*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby Sarah
  2. 6 years old
  3. your eternity.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923153-imaginary-friend/cid/1547373-Baby-Sarah
by Naraku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1923153
As punishment for bullying little kids a spirit turns you into an imaginary friend.
This choice: A super pink girly girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby Sarah

    by: shadow
The little girl you stand before has long blond hair which is currently tied into pigtails with pink ribbons, she's wearing a pink shirt with sparkled designs of crowns, jewels, and stars along with a blue denim skirt she was sitting out with her bare feet spread out you could clearly see her purple panties. The child puts her finger to her chin in thought before she looks down at the baby doll in her lap and smiles "I know" she says "you'll be my baby sister" she said excitedly. Instantly you feel your body shrink to that of a two year old toddler girl with the same hair as this girl including this ribbon. "Hooray!" the girl cries clapping excitedly "my name is Kelly and I'm gonna name you baby Sarah" she adds as she strips her doll of it's pink diaper and puts it on you "I'll dress you, and feed you, and change your wet and stinky diapers, and take you to school, and let you sleep in my bed when we're not playing, and love you forever and ever" she said. "And look at the pretty outfit I have for you" she adds as she dresses you in a princess style dress at that moment...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kelly's mother calls her for dinner

2. You wet your diaper

*Noteb*
3. It's time for Kelly to go to school anbd she's taking you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Naraku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923153-imaginary-friend/cid/1547373-Baby-Sarah