*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Velvet Snail
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1547624-The-Velvet-Snail
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923390
Adventures in a night club with giants and giantesses over 900ft tall.
Chapter #1

The Velvet Snail

    by: Benway69
A cool twilight breeze blew down the narrow alley which was home to The Velvet Snail, the only club where both giants and little people were allowed to drink at the same time. Rock music blared out of the doors as taxis carrying tiny drinkers swerved hecticly around giant feet. The place was the biggest club in town for most, but a small bar to a few.

There was a reason why The Snail was unique: most people considered that alcohol and people over 900 feet tall was a stupid idea... The club did have a reputation for drunken accidents and the odds of never being seen again while small were still too high for most. Only the most reckless or drunk normals ventured there.

The doors open. The smell of beer and a blast of sound welcome you to a night to remember!

Which patron shall we focus on first?

You have the following choices:

1. Anna (small)

2. Sam (small)

3. Alana (giantess)

4. Gordon (giant)

5. other people

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1547624-The-Velvet-Snail