*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam (small)
  2. The Velvet Snail
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1550463-Sam-small
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923390
Adventures in a night club with giants and giantesses over 900ft tall.
This choice: Sam (small)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sam (small)

    by: Benway69
Sam stepped into the vast club and stared about in wonder. He was new in town; from a town with no giants and this was the closest he'd ever been to them. He was in his twenties, with tousled brown hair and wore a Hilarious Rats t-shirt, jeans and Converse style shoes. The room was awe inspiring, bigger than any cathedral it stretched away in every direction. Music blared deafeningly to accompany the spectacle of a bar far away ahead and left like a six hundred foot cliff face and even more astonishingly a pair of god-like dancers, each over nine hundred feet tall. The girl was beautiful, with blonde hair and scant red clothes including a miniskirt which displayed her underwear for them all to see over endless legs and dancing bare feet the size of buildings.

"Oy, boss! You want a taxi or not?"

Sam spun round in a daze. Oh yes, taxis. You would need them to get about in a place this big.

"Er... yes..."

He got in.

"Okay, chief, where to?"

You have the following choices:

1. The bar

2. The dancing giantess

*Noteb*
3. The dancefloor

4. The seats

*Noteb*
5. The gents. It's all been too exciting.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1550463-Sam-small