*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2548764-Brian-tries-his-power-on-Sean
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Brian tries his power on Sean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brian tries his power on Sean

    by: Cardio
"If it's cool with you guys I think we should just stay inside today. It's starting to sprinkle out there and I don't feel like cleaning my glasses every minute." Sean said as he took off his glasses and began to wipe them with a handkerchief. Brian looked out the window and thought it was a shame, it was only occasionally lightly sprinkling and was the perfect partly cloudy day to go out and do something. 'I really think it's time Sean just switch to contacts.' Brian thought as he looked at Sean place the now slightly streaky glasses on his face. But as Sean put them on, Brian had to stare. Sean's glasses seemed to be shriveling away on his face until they were gone. Brian blinked a few times and wiped his eyes as though he thought he was seeing things, but when he looked at Sean again the glasses still were nowhere to be seen.

As Brian tried to figure out what just happened Emily asked, "So Sean, he you ever thought of getting more cosmetic contacts? Like the kind with spirals designs or even cat eyes. That's be so cool."

"It would be neat to try, but I like my plain old contacts. I've never even tried glasses I love these things so much."

Brian was about to correct his friend when he realized what had happened. Those powers from that dream thing last night was real. Wanting to see if it was more than just a one time thing, Brian looked at Sean's outfit. He was wearing jeans and a plain polo shirt, but Brian wanted to change that. With a bit of concentration soon Sean was wearing a full on tuxedo. Which then seemed to melt into a football jersey. And then with a stupid grin on his face it turned into a cheerleader outfit. As Sean tugged a little at his skirt Brian let out a choked laugh. Emily looked disapproving as Sean rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, it's funny I sometimes have to readjust my stuff in this skirt. It's not my fault the uniform wasn't meant for dudes."

"Yeah Brian, shame on you, Sean does his best for the team and your his friend laughing at him."

"Sorry, sorry. My bad. We cool?"

"Of course we're cool." And the two friends shared a fist bump. But after the first bump Brian was looking at Sean with curious eyes. I think I can help you out with not fitting into the uniform. And ready to test how much further his powers could go, he did something he'd never done before and thought about Sean's crotch. He thought of it being more appropriate for a a female cheerleading uniform. He glanced at Sean and saw the he seemed to be sitting more comfortably. But Brian wasn't done yet, he thought about Sean's chest expanding. With a smile he thought it would be amusing for Sean and Emily to possibly share bras so he made him a B cup as well. Then to top it all off, Brian thought about the top of Sean's head, and his short and parted brown hair turned into long flowing pink hair (Brian because making his friend into a girl wasn't crazy enough).

Brian looked at his now cheerleader unform clad formerly male friend and thought about what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cardio (UN: cardwiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2548764-Brian-tries-his-power-on-Sean