*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Is it hot in here or is it just you
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1614030-Is-it-hot-in-here-or-is-it-just-you
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924112
A teen or someone close to him gets the gift of growth
This choice: See your brother walking around naked to cool off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Is it hot in here or is it just you

    by: Thatbadwriter
You heard your brothers famous heavy footfalls coming into the living room so you greeted him with a casual "what's up gigantor." Then your view was suddenly filled with the sight of Eric buck naked flopping down onto the couch with you. You used to just get a kick out of the way the couch moaned when your titanic brother sat on it but this time you didn't even hear it as there was so much perfection to ogle at right next to you, and while you were far from complaining you couldn't help but notice Eric looked kind of bigger and bulkier then normal. "So Eric I can't help but notice you aren't wearing any clothes" you managed to say in between all the drooling "also have you been working out more lately you look bigger," "So perceptive of you little guy" your brother said enjoying the admiration "but no I'm just bigger almost like magic" he giggled. "Yeah that'll be the day" you retorted "but while I have you do you think me and you could go spend a nude weekend out at our private swimming place." "While that may be a bit blunt it but it sounds like we could have one hell of a time, also I'll just have to make a believer out of you while we're there" Eric said with a devilish grin.

You have the following choices:

1. Setting up camp

*Noteb*
2. Eric shows off his so called abilities

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1614030-Is-it-hot-in-here-or-is-it-just-you