*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jamie Comes to Visit
  2. The Gift of Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551566-Jamie-Comes-to-Visit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: He remembers that his younger sister Jamie is stopping by for a visit very soon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jamie Comes to Visit

    by: Blarg Blargington
Before he could do anything else, David's phone started to ring. He pulled it out to see who was calling and saw that it was his younger sister Jamie. That's right! She was stopping by to visit today.

"Hi sis," said David, answering the phone.

"Hey bro! What's up!?" Jamie's rather loud and energetic voice came over the phone. "You do remember that I'm coming to visit you today right."

"Don't worry," David lied. "I didn't forget."

"Wow David, you're such a bad liar," Jamie laughed. "Anyway I'm almost at your building now."

"Okay," said David. "I'll be right down."

"Alright then," said Jamie. "See you in a sec."

About 10 minutes later, David had signed Jamie into the building and they had gone back up to his room.

"So what's new bro?" Jamie asked David as they walked in the door.

"Not much," said David, neglecting to mention what had happened with the old woman. "How about you?"

"Same here," said Jamie, heading over to the couch and taking a seat.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" David asked, opening the fridge and pulling out a Coke for himself.

"Sure! Whatcha got?"

"Water or Coke," said David.

"I guess I'll have a Coke then," said Jamie with a laugh.

David pulled out a second Coke for his sister and then joined her in the common area. He handed her the Coke and then sat on the chair opposite the couch. He then started looking his sister over, deciding if he wanted to test his power out on her or not. She was wearing a pair of short jean shorts and a light blue tank top and she had a pair of black leather high heel boots on her feet. Her brown hair was hanging over her left shoulder. His eyes soon began to examine her body as well. Her legs were smooth and pretty nice looking, although not as long and beautiful as those belonging to their older sister Alicia, which also caused Jamie to be a bit shorter. Jamie made up for it by having a nicer butt, a cuter face, and being more attractive overall even though she only had B-Cup breasts. He also noticed that the nails on her feminine hands were painted a bright shade of pink.

As he did not yet have good control over his powers, as David examined his sister, a stray thought had caused him to swap something with her. David suddenly felt funny, and soon realized that he had swapped ___ with Jamie.

You have the following choices:

1. Butts

2. Height

3. Hair

4. Hands

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551566-Jamie-Comes-to-Visit