*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hands
  2. Jamie Comes to Visit
  3. The Gift of Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2464545-Hands
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: Hands  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hands

    by: Saracen1187
David decided that swapping his hands with his younger sister's would do for now. His cock twitched at the mere thought of masturbating with Jamie's slender, manicured hands. He tried to control his thoughts for now, but he had no way of controlling his hard-on. As Jamie continued chatting away to him, David zoned out and just concentrated on his sister's hands intently for a moment.

It took a moment, but then as Jamie picked her can of Coke back up, David saw her fingernails losing their pink polish, not only that but her fingers extended further around the can as her hands grew in size, becoming his.

Having felt nothing himself, David looked down at his own hands and lifted them up slightly, gasping as he saw his sister's dainty hands in place of his own. It was a strange sight, seeing Jamie's hands attached to his arms, but he liked it. He wiggled his dainty fingers and chuckled inwardly, feeling his cock pulsate again.

"You listening David?" Jamie suddenly snapped him out of his fun.

"Huh? Oh sorry sis, I was just daydreaming there." David apologized, resting his new hands in his lap. Then when Jamie started talking again, he nonechalantly stroked his erection through his jeans with his new fingers. He'd never been so turned on before. And this was just from swapping something reasonably trivial with his own sister.

Now he had to decided whether to keep Jamie's hands for now or give them her back. It wasn't like she was aware however, so he couldn't see the harm in it if he kept them for while.

You have the following choices:

1. He keeps Jamie's hands for now.

*Noteb*
2. He reverses the swap.

*Noteb*
3. He swaps something else with his sister.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2464545-Hands