*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Good Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1552352-Good-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
Chapter #1

Good Morning

    by: The Unknown
You awake in the morning and grumble as you look at the clock. Ugh, Saturday morning. Most people would be happy, but this is cleaning day. You and everyone else in the house are going to be cleaning out the attic today. Quickly you shower, get dressed and head up the stairs where your Mother, Andrea, and Alyssa are waiting. Andrea is sitting in an old chair checking out her nails while your Mother and Alyssa are searching through some boxes. "Hey!" Andrea says smiling at you and gives you a wave. You wave back and nod as your sister and Mom turn around to spot you. "Don't just stand there, search through those boxes over their please? We have to decide what stays and what goes to goodwill." your mother said as she continued to rummage. Andrea continued to sit their and idolize her self, smiling.

You had a secret, you always wanted to be shrunken or transformed into something and used. It was silly, but exciting. The only person in the world who knew this was Andrea. You two shared everything. Sometimes she'd even sit down with you as you looked up and read stories, which was actually pretty often.

As everyone began to rummage around, looking through the boxes. A discovery was made of the charm hidden in the attic by...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You

2. Alyssa

3. Mother

4. Andrea

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1552352-Good-Morning