*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother's Lucky Day
  2. Good Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1667696-Mothers-Lucky-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
This choice: Mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother's Lucky Day

    by: The Unknown
As you searched through the boxes you glanced up at your Mother as she had stopped working for some reason. She held a necklace in her hand, it looked rather old and it was wrapped in a paper. Gina read it to herself and then shrugged as she put the necklace on. Hours passed before you all finished the attic and then afterwards went down to eat. Your mother prepared spaghetti as you sat beside Andrea and across from Samantha. Eating quietly, your Mother of course talked about her day and asked usual questions to each of you. A few laughs were shared along with a small argument, but other than that it was a normal day. Samantha finished first and went to her room, then Andrea, you were last along with your Mother and you helped her with the dishes. Smiling to you she told you how much of a "Good Boy" you were and you chuckled. "Mom, you make me feel like I'm a dog and not your son!" you said to her laughing and she hugged you. "Awww, my special baby boy, even if you were just a dog I'd still love you and take care of you... " *She said kissing your cheek and smiling. You playfully fought against her and laughed once more, "Yeah but I'm not a dog!" you said sticking out your tongue playfully.

"I know sweetie, but I wish you..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1667696-Mothers-Lucky-Day