*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1553710-Who-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924647
Fatten up the female staff that helps you run/maintain your estate.
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: Akathatguy
You stand at in the foyer of your large mansion, pacing back an forth. When you bought your mansion you thought that it wouldn't be that hard to keep it clean, and as much as you hate to admit it, you were wrong. You had to much work to do to keep things tidy, make sure the plant were watered, tend to the garden and let alone take the time to prepare yourself a decent meal. So you decided to hire some help, but only what you thought was necessary.

The number one thing that needed to be addressed was the lack of food, because there was no way that you would last much longer due to the lack of food in your tiny stomach.

The girl you hired to make sure that both you And your new employes was the highly recommended twenty two year old Kelly. From what you heard she she was a fantastic chef and was normally quite professional, as long as you liked her food that is. She would often get mad and go of to practice her cooking not giving the person who disliked the dish she severe, until she is sure that she has improved, but if you insulted one of her greater works she would get sad and comfort eat until she felt better. You were also told that she was on the plus side, but that didn't sound so odd for some one with her job. From the picture you saw of her you thought that she was rather cute, she had blond hair that went down just past her shoulders. She had blue eyes that went well with her hair. She was flashing a bright smile, revealing her pearly white teeth. Judging by the objects in the picture you would say that she was at least five and a half feet tall. She had a not very big, but still noticeable belly on her, confirming that she was plus sized (if she was even big enough to be called that).

The next thing that would need to be taken care of and was only slightly less important then the need for food to operate, and that was the need to have a clean home. You had hired three maids hired to help with that.

The head maid's name is Jennifer, she had only ever worked at one home but that was because she was so good at her job that she was never replaced, but recently the mistress of the house became suspicious that had had been sleeping with the master of the house (which she didn't) and she was fired. Her references all said that she is a sweet, kind and innocent girl who would never do something that she thought was wrong (these being the masters, her friends and families words, not not the mistress's). Jennifer came with a little more info then Kelly. She is five foot nine, she weighed a hundred twelve pounds. She has brown hair and eyes and is twenty four. From her picture you could tell that she is very attractive, she had a nice smile and a cute button nose, she had a tiny body...well except for her nice b- you cut off your own impure thoughts and slapped your self for drooling (or what you called drooling) over a girl you don't even know.

The other maid you hired name is Gracie. From what you heard she was a huge flirt, she had been know to tease her master or mistress with sultry comments, but never did any thing. Despite being a huge flirt she was very kind and understanding. She is twenty three She is rather short only being an inch shorter than five feet. She was a normal weight for some one her age but because of her height was a bit pudgy. She has short red hair and hazel eyes.

The last maid you hired was Alex, new to being a maid she did not have much experience, then again you didn't have much experience hiring them, but she seemed like a nice girl in need of a job so you gave her one. She seemed like the kind of girl who kept to herself and might be a little shy. She has black hair and green eyes. She is rather tall, being six foot three inches, you and her were about the same height. In her picture she was wearing rather loose clothes that kept her body covered, but even through her baggy clothes that she has a very large re- 'Stop doing that!' You yell in your head. 'If I keep thinking like this their all going to want to quit because they'll think I'm a huge pervert!'

The least urgent matter was the state the plants around your home were in, so you hired a gardener named Beth, two years ago when Beth was only nineteen, her husband Phil, was shot and killed in a mugging. Since then she spends all of her time working, and hasn't really said much to any one since then ether. She is a dirty blond with blue eyes that always seem sad.

Suddenly you realize some thing. You had hired an All. Female. Staff! Now you knew that they were going to think you were a perv. Lately you haven't been acting like your self. You've been forgetful, messy, and...pervy! You walk over to a near by mirror, look at yourself and ask allowed.

"Who are you?"

Norman.L, a nice, witty, smart, young man. You have never been quite good with the lady's and, despite trying you've never had "long term relationship" but that will eventually change with all these women around...hopefully.

Lisa.B, a sweet, innocent, young woman with a taste for cute girls. You have never be quite open about your sexuality with any one, but something about the sweet girls who now work for you makes you want to change that.

Or, pick another way to start,

A. Same start, but with deffernt girls.

B. Your rich father has just passed (he hadn't even mention that he was sick until now,) and you inherit his money, mansion and find out he had a staff of those women already working for him. (This choice also means a slightly different backstory for you and some of the girls.)

Or pick from even More ways to start.

Edit: The proportions of the girls have been changed to be more realistic.

You have the following choices:

1. Noman L.

2. Lisa B.

*Noteb*
3. Same start, deferent girls .

4. Deferent start, same girls.

5. Even more ways to start!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1553710-Who-are-you