*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa.B.
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1559168-LisaB
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924647
Fatten up the female staff that helps you run/maintain your estate.
This choice: Lisa B.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa.B.

    by: Akathatguy
It was a simple question with a even simpler answer. Your name is Lisa Bronson, you are a nice, intelligent, pretty, young woman, the kind of woman the guys have always lusted after and incidentally, but not exactly the kind of girl you lusted after, you are a lesbian, a fat admiring lesbian at that. You loved a girl with curves, the more the better. You loved how the fat would spreed so generously throughout their body's, making everything you love abou a woman bigger, larger breast to hold, a wider ass to grab and squeeze, a big stomach to cuddle up with and so much more, but none of that ment you would turn down a thin girl who liked you, in fact you've only had one big girlfriend, who eventually broke up with you because she found out you liked fat girls, just like every other girl you've dated. Every girl you had ever dated had at one point caught you staring at another girl, you were never really good at the whole "monogamous" thing and had even had one (or two or however you'd refer to it,) where you were dating two girls at the same time, it obviously didn't end well but was very enjoyable while it lasted. One thing that all of your girlfriends knew about was that you were a Huge pervert. You take advantage of the fact that a strange would think that you were just being over friendly, when in reality you were admiring their body's, although some of them would figure you out and get away away from you, but hopefully that wouldn't be the case with these new girls.

You walked over to a mirror and gave your self a once over. 'Okay hair looks neat and tidy, nothing in my teeth, my boobs are perky, stomachs nice and lean, (something you try very hard to keep, since all of your past girlfriends liked you that way) my butts nice and firm, my dress is wrinkle free all in all,' "I look pretty damn hot...I guess."

After verbalizing your thoughts you heard a knock at the door, you opend it to see,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1559168-LisaB