*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deferent start, same girls.
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1563458-Deferent-start-same-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924647
Fatten up the female staff that helps you run/maintain your estate.
This choice: Deferent start, same girls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Deferent start, same girls.

    by: Akathatguy
Authors note:I was reading this chapter over and Beth's "new" back story did not AT ALL the one I wanted to use, so I put in the right one.

You walked inside of you apartment with a handful of mail. You sat down and started to go through the letters.

"Lets see, junk, junk, possibly important, important...hmmm something from dad, it's junk but it looks important...whatever I'll just read it, not like I have to write him back or anything."

You opened up the letter and started reading it in your head. 'Dear ____(your name was too smudged to read) if you are reading this it means that I have passed away,' Your eyes went wide. 'I know we never really got along much since you mother died and I'd like to try and make it up to you by leaving you everything, my money, the family business, the mansion and the staff who took care of it, their names are Kelly, Jennifer, Gracie, Alexis and Bethany,' You let out a sigh. 'Leave it to dad to hire on a all female staff after mo-wait, Beth? She works for him now?'

When you were younger you were best friends with a young girl named Bethany (you called her Beth). Beth did not have the easiest childhood, her parents died while she was young and her aunt (who lived very far away,) supported her. When Beth started hanging around at your home, your parents treated her like another child and even let her stay over on the weekends and sometimes even during the week. Beth grew so close to your parents that she accidentally called them mom and dad once. Flattered that she thought o them that way, your parents decided to let her call them that.

You brushed away the thought for now and started to read the letter again. 'Kelly will be cooking for you and the other girls, it is very hard to put her cooking into words so I'm not going to attempt to, she is a very kind young lady but can be very serious at time and be carful not to accidentally insult her cooking as she can become very upset about it.

Jennifer is going to be your head maid, she is very good at what she dose, but can be a bit nervous at times, and be nice to her as she can take things too seriously at times so be careful with your choice of words.

Gracie is another maid, you will also want to be careful what you say around her, as she can turn anything you say into some kind of sexual innuendo, and she can be quite a flirt, you should also know not to take anything she says seriously without any proof.

Alex is yet another maid, she will be very shy around at first, but if you haven't changed since the last time I've seen you she should warm up to you soon enough. She is a Very gifted artist but she doesn't like to talk about it much though, so if you see her drawing in her down time don't look at it unless she offers to show you.

Bethany is the gardener, you should now the rest.

I suggest you come the mansion as soon as you can, incase you forgot the address is ________(once again the writing was smudged) and if you need to call before you come the phone number is 3-555-255-3555.

I know that this might not get rid of all the bad blood between us, and that you still might be mad at me, but now that I'm here with only a few minutes left, I know that I have to do it anyways. I am s' On that S, the letter ends. "He must have died while he was still writing this...I guess I should honor his last request and go take things over." You looked around your messy apartment. "It's going to take me a while to he ready to move though."

After that you began packing, you sold you furniture and quit your old job (since you would have new furniture at your new house, along with with a new job). Looked in the mirror and,

Checked your hair, you are Norman. L.

Checked your makeup, you are Lisa. B.

You have the following choices:

1. Norman. L.

*Noteb*
2. Lisa. B.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1563458-Deferent-start-same-girls