*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Use or Used
  2. What's this ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1569670-Use-or-Used
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1925090
Shoe transformations/tfs
This choice: a High heel shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Use or Used

    by: Unknown
A pair of high heels. You became a pair of leopard high heels.

"What was going on?!" Was your first thought, but so as you tried to remember, a hard task since you were sort of half of yourself, but the memory ran into you after a moment: "That strange device!"

You try to move, but nothing. It was helpless, there was no way a pair of shoes could move by themselves.

"Wow!" A voice exclaimed behind you. "Oh! What are you two babies doing in this place?" It was your sister behind you.

"Damn! Cathy!!" You swore, knowing she won't be able to resist your new shape.

"I don't know how you got here, but it's obvious Bobby won't even noticed your absence." She giggled and tried you.

It was strange to feel her feet in that way, but the weirdness lasted little.

"This look so..." She began.

"... cute on my feet" You finished with your sister's voice. "And now, what?!"

You exclaimed and began to turned around discovering you were in control of your sister.

"I'm Cathy!" You surprised and looked yourself on her feet. "And I do look cute on her feet!" You giggled, just to covered your mouth by the shock. You were not just controlling your sister's body, you were her. It was even hard to keep thinking about yourself as Bobby. "Oh no. I need to find a way to return to be myself! . . . But I don't want to stop wearing my cute self."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1569670-Use-or-Used