*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flat Shoes
  2. What's this ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1742294-Flat-Shoes
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1925090
Shoe transformations/tfs
This choice: a flat shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flat Shoes

    by: Unknown
"What's going on?" You asked yourself noticing everything around you is enormous. You tried to run, move, turn your head, anything, but nothing. You were stuck there.

You kept trying, and saw the good side: by how your feel you deducted you had no arms, legs, mouth, you even probably no even had head or even eyes... though you can see anyway. So Which was the good part? You were still a live... Nah! You panicked going from wrath to fear and then depression for all the time you were there, on the floor wondering: What was that red thing that somehow was coming out from you? Fabric? Suede perhaps?

Wait!

That strange gun like device! It was labeled "Shoe Transformation Device"! You had become some sort of shoe!

You made an effort to remember what crossed trough your mind when you pull the trigger. Yeah! Your first thought was a new pair of expensive tennis, but then you though about the red flats your sister was wearing last day. And that was it! You became a pair of Flat shoes!

However knowing that wasn't of help.

You were stuck there as an unliving object, a pair of shoes. What can you do? What was going to be of you from now on? Probably you would end as part of your sister's collection. Being worn by her every now and then, but... what if non of your female relatives wanted to use you? Were you going to end being dotated or worst, thrown away?

You lost your mind to the point you completely lose track of time. And when you was almost going to give up on youself, you returned to be yourself.

"Eh?" was the only thing you managed to said as you recovered control of yourself. You observed the ceiling over you, lying there. The effect had passed. You sat in disbelieve and began to laugh.

"So it has a time limit." You continued laughing.

It took you sometime to recovered.

It was quite an experience becomeing a pair of shoes. Scary, yeah, at least until discovering you would return to normal after a time. But then what would you do with your new "power"?

You have the following choices:

1. Transform your sister

*Noteb*
2. Transform your mother

*Noteb*
3. Transform your friend Billy

4. Transform yourself again and get worn

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1742294-Flat-Shoes