*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hard time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1559210-Hard-time
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
Chapter #1

Hard time!

    by: starlock
So.... welcome to the hell known as Black Lilly Penitentiary. This prison is one of unknown size, unknown location, and has as many cell blocks as you can imagine, each one to deal with different types of criminals.

First, we got the normal cell blocks, for the common crooks, one of the very few cell blocks to contain any male prisoners.

Then we also have the rape ward, where rapists and other sex-based offenders are sent; a place where they're taught the cruelty of their actions by having it thrown back at them ten fold on a daily basis!

Next, Maximum Containment, a place so high security, the prisoners are hardly allowed to use their hands, much less be given their own toilet. Everyone here has an asylum-type cell; blank walls, little surroundings, all prisoners donned solely in a straightjacket and a diaper, which is changed only twice a day. These prisoners vary from the incurably insane, to high-resisting inmates who've been put in here solely because they've started too many riots, to innocents who the wardens just want to humiliate for enjoyment.. That said, this is also a popular place to stick some of the innocent convicts.

And we've also got Human Confinement. An unusual place, human confinement is where prisoners' cells are located inside the stomachs of willing volunteers. These prisoners are, as expected, swallowed whole, residing in the stomach for several hours until they're... evicted. When outside the stomach, most of these inmates spend their time showering, to remove the odor of internal bodily functions (And so that they taste good enough to be swallowed again!).

Fuck, there are WAY too many cell blocks to cover here. We can continue our tour if you like, or stick to one of the blocks shown below.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starlock (UN: garlock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1559210-Hard-time