*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. Hard time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1559505-Continue
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Continue

    by: starlock
Let's see what other wards we have....

There's vaginal rehabilitation, in which subjects are unbirthed by our willing volunteers, confined to the insides of their reproductive organs.

Regressive Rehab, in which all our mature criminals are turned back into young children, and forcibly taught the errors of their ways. This ward has its own wards, ranging from physical rehab, in which the newly regressed children are regularly punished by physical means; usually spankings, to the humiliation ward, the name of which speaks for itself, and one not unlike the aforementioned rape ward.

And then we have what may be the most sadistic punishment in all of Black Lilly: Surgical Punishment. Here, inmates' bodies are literally torn apart, chopped up, or mutilated in many grotesque manners, while still keeping them alive for them to feel the full extent of the excruciating pain, often having their severed or mutilated organs and parts regenerated, so that they can be torn up again another day.... This ward is NOT for the faint of heart!

Another place not for the faint of heart, the bondage ward deals corporeal punishment like no other, with every bondage tool and technique in the book, torturing its inmates relentlessly without end.


Are these places STILL not enough for you? Then we'll move on....

You have the following choices:

1. Vaginal Rehab (Unbirth)

2. Regressive Rehab (Age Regression)

3. Surgical Punishment (Guro)

4. Bondage Ward (Bondage/Torture)

5. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starlock (UN: garlock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1559505-Continue