*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenny Haniver
  2. Breakout
  3. Just Another Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927548-Monster-Shores/cid/1610039-Jenny-Haniver
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1927548
You're a human lifeguard on a beach for giant monsters. Can you survive? Fantasy Only.
This choice: Jen, the mad scientist haniver  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny Haniver

    by: Unknown
"It's Jen," you say. "She just flew by." Roxy let out a grunt and grit her fangs. "Not that idiot again." Jen was an unusual type of monster known as a haniver. She resembled a blue skinned fish like woman with large wings of a manta ray attached to her arms that allowed her to fly She had gills on her neck to breath under water, white spots over her blue body and a manta's stinger for a tail. Jen was one of the more troublesome of the escapees.

The stingray woman's backstory is a tragic one. She was walking home from a movie about a megalomaniac mad scientist named Dr. Saturday but before she could reach home, she passed a condemned building just as it was being destroyed and some heavy debris hit her on the head and nearly killed her. Unfortunately the impact left her with brain damage that made her believe that she was Dr. Saturday herself and as such she has sworn to take over Terrordale. Since her family admitted her to the asylum, she's been trying to take over the town starting with the beach.

Jen was a nuisance because she was good at building weapons and tools that actually worked. Also being a haniver, she could fly through the sky and swim underwater like a torpedo. She wasn't the most dangerous of the psychos but she was the hardest one to catch.

"We've got to find her before she tears Gravefield Beach to the ground." Says Roxy. Roxy flaps her wings to try and find Jen before she causes any trouble and you look around for any sign of Jen. Where do you find that delusional stingray woman?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927548-Monster-Shores/cid/1610039-Jenny-Haniver