*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breakout
  2. Just Another Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927548-Monster-Shores/cid/1565960-Breakout
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1927548
You're a human lifeguard on a beach for giant monsters. Can you survive? Fantasy Only.
This choice: One of the Psychos got Loose Again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Breakout

    by: Unknown
Suddenly you hear a pounding on the wall near your fire cabinet house and let out a grunt. "What was that?" you ask. Then you walk up and see a familiar titanic yellow face in front of you. It's your partner, Roxy, the gargoyle and as she opens the door, you walk out into her giant clawed hand. "Stephen," she says. "I know it's early, but we've got a situation. One of the psychos from the mental hospital got loose again." "You're kidding me," you say as Roxy puts you on her shoulder. "Who's the idiot who built an asylum near a public beach in the first place?" Roxy lets out a sigh. "That's our tax money at work," she says sarcastically. "I'm beginning to think that Terrordale is like... what did you call it... Springfield?"

Soon, you and Roxy are flying overhead looking for the psychotic fiend that broke out of the mental hospital. "So what's going on?" you ask. "I don't know," says Roxy. "They didn't tell me who it was. But I have a gut feeling that it's one of our five regulars." "You oughta work on that gut Roxy," you say. "I'm surprised you can still fly." Roxy glares at you for that crack at her weight. "You want to take a swim pipsqueak?"

You shut up. Roxy was friendly, but she didn't like having her weight pointed out. "Uh-oh," says Roxy. "There she is." You look down to see the monster causing trouble was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927548-Monster-Shores/cid/1565960-Breakout