*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growing for your Desire
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/1572556-Growing-for-your-Desire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929252
Paul is a small encourager, who receives a mysterious gift for his gainer boyfriend.
Chapter #1

Growing for your Desire

    by: robeahug
It was less than two hours before Paul had to meet his boyfriend for their 1 year anniversary dinner, and he still hadn’t found a perfect gift for his man. Being an encourager, it wanted to be able to give a satisfying meal to his gainer boyfriend. That meant clothes were out of the question. As were book and video games, since Paul didn’t want something that his boyfriend to enjoy and stop using a few months later. He wanted to get something special that would help their relationships grow.

Feeling like giving up, Paul decided to take a break and get some lunch. He was about to walk into his usually noodle place when he smelled the most delicious combination of ingredients. With his eyes, he took a deep breath of the smell and followed wherever the waif of this delicious meal led him to. When Paul opened his eyes, he saw that he was seated at counter of an empty restaurant. He looked around, but he didn’t see any waiters or customers around to take his order. Just as he was about to get up and leave, there was a gigantic belly that blocked his vision and somehow covered majority of the counter space.

Paul had to strain his neck high up to fully see the giant standing before him. Most men would have been scared and run away, but Paul was paralyzed with lust. The round cheeks on his plump face, the meaty chest, and round, jigglying belly were the perfect parts that Paul loved on a man. He couldn’t wait till his boyfriend was big enough to make this man look small.

A deep, smoothing voice emitted from the thick man, “I know what you’re thinking, and I can help you achieve that for your man.”

Paul’s eyes bugged out as he stared at the giant, fat man before in shock. Before he could gather himself and respond, the biggest ass that he ever seen was faced toward him. It grew bigger as it moved closer to him. Paul’s hands slowly moved closer to the wide bottom before him as he badly tried to resist just going forward and grabbing a handful of that ass. In that flash moment that Paul decided to just go for the grab, the enormous, behemoth unknowingly smacked away his hands with his belly as turned around.

The man dropped a small box in front of Paul. He whispered in a low voice, “There are a few dumplings in this box. Feed them to your boyfriend and it will help him grow to how big that you want him to be, even…..(the giant man started to rub his belly as he continued) bigger than I am now.”
“You mean,” Paul questioned as he pulled the box of dumplings closer to himself, “I could make him big enough to fulfill my Warren Davis fantasy?”
The giant stranger grabbed Paul and pulled his face to rub up against his blubberous belly. “Or, you could even try some of the dumplings yourself to gain a belly like mine”

Paul broke himself away from the strange man. He was scared at what this man has just told and done to him. He was now scared of what this man was capable, and didn’t trust him. He grabbed his box of free food, and ran out of the restaurant. The deep laughter that the belly shaking stranger gave rung into his ears as he finally arrived at his apartment. He slammed the door behind him and tried to catch his breath as he regained his composure.

That’s when Paul’s boyfriend waddled in and he is....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robeahug (UN: robeahug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/1572556-Growing-for-your-Desire