*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Short Gainer James
  2. Growing for your Desire
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/2366743-The-Short-Gainer-James
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929252
Paul is a small encourager, who receives a mysterious gift for his gainer boyfriend.
This choice: (Smaller) 5'1, African-American, and weighs about 220; gut and chest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Short Gainer James

    by: Theday
After a couple of deep breaths Paul had caught his breath and was about to kick off his shoes when he heard the sound of a key slide into the lock. James was already home.
The door opened and James waddled in wearing his slightly tight against his chest and belly red polo shirt and khaki dress pants. A year ago the barely over five foot tall James has a little belly on him at 180 pounds. But over the last year he had packed on an astounding 40 pounds. While fourty pounds doesn't sound like a lot, on a shorter guy the pounds pile up quickly. A lot of the weight on James has gone to his growing gut and chest making him very front heavy. Paul loved it.
" Oh hey babe," James said with his round face lighting up," Saw you just get in when I got off the elevator."
"Yeah, just got home," Paul said with a smile looking at his chubby little boyfriend.
"What's that?" James asked looking at the box.
"Oh, just a little snack before dinner," Paul said handing James the little take out box," Hope you're hungry."
"You know it," winked James and rubbed his belly," What are you going to cook?"
"Noodles and meat sauce."
"My favorite."
"It will be a few, so come in and relax," Paul suggested.
James changed out of his work clothes and got into some much looser clothing. A pair of cotton shorts and a basic white t-shirt that helped show off his curves. The shirt had a few stains from a few feeding sessions and James was looking forward to when it can no longer contain his gut.
James took a seat in the living room and opened up the box and began to munch on the few dumplings inside.
"Sure you don't want any of these? They're great." James asked after eating the first.
"I'm good, I had one earlier. I knew you would love them too," Paul replied getting stuff ready.
"Your loss," James said and inhaled another dumpling.


How fast do these dumplings work?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/2366743-The-Short-Gainer-James