*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/L9DFZ5JYY-Genital-tickling
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: pussy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Genital tickling

    by: Agrika
"The human vulva consists of several parts, that, as we will see, will react quite differently to stimuli."
He positioned some equipment between her legs, and Rebecca knew that now everyone in the class was seeing a closeup of her intimate regions through their screens. Her father touched her nonchalantly, simply as a means to point out where he was going to tickle her.
"The pubic mound is mostly fatty tissue, which, as we have seen before, is highly susceptible to tickling. It is also an erogenous zone, which means it is really sensitive. Normally it is one of the most hair-rich areas of the human body, but, as with all other hair below her neck, we removed it before our lesson, so that it would not hinder our experiments.
"This pair of thick folds are her outer lips, also called her labia majora. They are also quite fatty, and the skin there is generally sensitive. If you remember, with Alyssa this was the area that, when stimulated, made her more aroused than ticklish. We will try some different methods today with Rebecca, to fully make use of her ticklishness.
"These other flaps," he continued, spreading her as he spoke, "are her inner lips, or labia minora. They are more sensitive, but they excel most at communicating sexual pleasure. However, we will do our best to explore their ticklishness.
"Down here is her vagina, which we will ignore for now, as it is quite unlikely to be ticklish. Up here, however, is quite another story." Rebecca shuddered as he touched her there; it was her most sensitive spot, and she dreaded to find out how much of that sensitivity could be translated to ticklishness. "This is the clitoral hood, which we will briefly explore, but if you pull it back, we will see under it her clitoris. As you remember, it has the most nerve endings on the human body, and, although its sole function from an evolutionary perspective is to provide her with sexual pleasure, I am sure it will also serve us well to induce ticklishness. Although it is true for the whole vulva that it becomes more sensitive when aroused, it is especially true for the clitoris. At first we will have to work against that, since that sensitivity will convert signals more into pleasure than ticklishness, but we will also see that after release it will be the other way around. My prediction is that after each of her orgasms today, it will become more and more ticklish. The only thing I'm uncertain of is how far we can go with it.
"Before we start," he said finally, "does anyone have any questions?"

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Start the tickling

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agrika (UN: agrika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/L9DFZ5JYY-Genital-tickling