*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2059033-A-School-of-Evil-Alien-Tickle-Fiends
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: My parents/friends are evil alien tickle fiends!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A School of Evil Alien Tickle Fiends

    by: Unknown
Rebecca was bound on an x-frame in front the class, filled with embarrassment. Not because of the bondage, though--she had grown accustomed to that years ago. No, her embarrassment stemmed from the fact that, for the first time ever, her father's lesson required her to be completely naked.

"All right class, today's the big day," Rebecca's father suddenly said after whacking the holoboard a few times to get his student's attention. "Today's lesson is part four of our study of stimulus on a female human's genital region. I'm sure you can already begin theorizing on how Rebecca's reaction will be compared to that of other humans."

Rebecca could already see the evil, eager glint in the eyes of her Demevian "friends." It made her a lot more uncomfortable than usual; she had more-or-less gotten used to the red-skinned aliens tickling her years ago. But they had never tickled her... down there before. Probably, because her adopted parents didn't want to sexually abuse her while she was still under sixteen.

Taking a moment to reflect on the past ten years of her life, she realized nothing this drastic had happened since her parents first adopted her when she was six. The seemingly ideal couple from America had somehow managed to forge everything required to legally adopt her, from medical documents to tax forms. When they took her to her new home, however, she learned that they were not really from anywhere on earth at all; they were from Helios, homeworld of the harmless but far from guiltless Demevian race, who were renowned throughout the galaxy for kidnapping sentients to use in experiments and sex slavery.

Fortunately for Rebecca, her new parents were neither scientists nor pedophiles; they were teachers who obtained specimens from other planets for their classes to observe and play with. So from that day on, she lived at the Ball's School for All Ages as a one of many class pets for Demevian children her age. All in all, it wasn't paradise, but it wasn't terrible either. From the beginning it was made clear that she was chosen to be a prime example of human ticklishness, but whenever there was a pause in the tickling, the Demevians and other "specimens" were actually quite fun to be around and her parents were more loving than one would assume, particularly considering the number of adopted children of various races they had living in the school with her.

Even so, now that she was of age (by Demevian standards), the metaphorical gloves that had protected her from anything sexual had come off. For the past few weeks, the class had been learning about sex among other races, and now it was her turn to be the demonstration.

"Without further ado, let's begin our lesson," Rebecca's father said, snapping her back to attention. He picked up a feather from his desk and said, "I'm sure you all remember the three private parts of a female body from last week's lesson on Alyssa; in fact, I seem to recall several of you experimenting on her in preparation for today." There were several devious giggles from Demevian students as Rebecca instinctively glanced over at Alyssa, one of many sentients lined up along the walls of the classroom and the only female human besides herself. "The results, as I remember," Rebecca's father continued, "yielded more arousal than actual ticklishness. Let's find out if that will also be the case for Rebecca. Knowing her as well as I do, I rather doubt it."

Rebecca's father walked over to her and waved his feather menacingly above her body, making her squirm and giggle in anticipation. "We will begin our experiment by testing the sensitivity of her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. breasts.

*Noteb*
2. ass.

3. pussy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2059033-A-School-of-Evil-Alien-Tickle-Fiends