*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1614396-Carefully-pull-open-Anna-diaper-and-poop-in-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1931057
You play as either Keith Summers, the teacher, or a child. Odd things begin hapening.
This choice: Carefully pull open Anna diaper and poop in it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carefully pull open Anna diaper and poop in it

    by: Filipino4-ever
You had an idea that would get Anna back for all the times she's tried to get him back into diapers. Looking around, you notice no one watching. You squirm, guessing your sudden need to poop must have been from the chocolate Anna gave you during snack time, the teacher stepped out to teach the bigger kids, leaving a baby monitor if he needs to be called. Gently, you reach over, and pull out the back of Anna's diaper, tugging your pants down a bit.

Grunting, you feel the poop fall into Anna's diaper, thankfully, she's unaware. You wipe with some tissue and pull both your pants up. Anna squirms, finally noticing. Katie calls the teacher who comes back and changes Anna in the room's changing table. Later, at recess, your playing on the jungle gym, when Anna comes over, she....

You have the following choices:

1. Tickles you (causing you to wet yourself)

2. Gives you a cookie (laxative)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Filipino4-ever (UN: diokno44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931057-PreschoolKindergarten-Adventure/cid/1614396-Carefully-pull-open-Anna-diaper-and-poop-in-it