*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/2096722-The-Mystery-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1931393
Ken has been offered a substantial scholarship to shrink himself and record the results.
This choice: Reader's Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Mystery Sister

    by: Steamgear
As the door opened, Ken was bit confused by the girl that answered, since he didn't remotely recognize her. Admittedly he didn't know the family too well. He could narrow his interactions down to a few classes with the 17 year old Marissa, noticing Lisa while he was doing yard work, and occasionally saying hello to their mother, Tanya. Even so, he never remembered more than just the two daughters. The girl who stood in the doorway stood ominously at the same height as him, possibly even taller. She shared a lot of similarities with Lisa, including her straight black hair and smooth dark complexion. Although a quick glance at the large breasts straighting her tank top and shapely behind clad in sweatpants told Ken that she was much older than the young teen.

"What do you want?" She asked, her tone and choice of words both suggestion she wasn't in the mood for visitors.

"I...uh," Ken began, still thrown off a bit. After a moment, he collected himself and began again. "Is Marissa home?"

"No. She went to see a movie with her friends. Who are you?" The girl responded.

"I was going to ask the same thing," Ken countered, still unsure of the girl's relation to the family.

"I'm Leanna, Marissa's big sister. I've been at college, but now I'm home visiting. That's my life story, you happy?" Leanna explained, her tone seeming to grow more frustrated as she spoke.

"I-I'm Ken," the boy explained, a little intimidated by Leanna in general, "I came to ask Marissa to help me out on a project."

"Well, like I said, she's not here," Leanna explained again, turning and preparing to close the door.

"W-what!" Ken suddenly shouted.

Leanna looked back and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe you could help me with it," Ken suggested, "At least until Marissa gets home. I just need someone to shrink me and observe the effects."

"You're joking, right?" Leanna responded, clearly convinced Ken was trying to play some kind of prank on her.

"No, really, its for a scholarship," Ken continued as he opened up the box and held it out to Leanna.

Leanna grab the box and looked inside. After eyeing it suspiciously for a few seconds, she reached inside and pulled out the raygun-esque shrink ray. She looked it over and smiled in a way that suggested she thought it was some kind of toy. She turned and pointed it at Ken before pulling the trigger. Her smile quickly changed to a look of shock as a beam of green light flooded out of the gun, impacting Ken square in the chest. Leanna watched as Ken began to dwindle before her.

"Holy shit! It is a shrink ray," Leanna cried out as she watched Ken shrink down.

Ken on the other hand watched as the 20 year old girl who he once stood at about equal height with, shot up into the air. He watched as he passed her well-developed chest, her rounded hips, and then the hem of a pair of Ugg boots she wore. By the time it was all over, Ken stood disoriented before the tan rubber soles of Leanna's boots, which he now stood at equal height too.

"I didn't think it would actually work," Leanna remarked as she squatted over Ken.

The tiny boy simply cowered before the utterly massive giantess, causing her to giggle a bit. He soon felt her fingers wrap around his body as she lifted him up. The would around went by in a blur as he was raised to the sky, coming to rest before Leanna's massive brown eyes as they looked down on him in scrutiny.

"I know you wanted someone to help you out with this whole scholarship thing," Leanna began, "But I'm not gonna be able to do that for you, because..."

Choice 1: "I've gotta go meet some friends, but I'm sure they'd like to meet you too." (Leanna proceeds to stuff Ken down into her Ugg boot before driving over to a local bar to meet her girlfriends.)

Choice 2: "I know exactly what to use you for." (With a glimmer in her eye, Leanna heads down to the guest room in the basement where she uses him to sexually pleasure herself, threatening a variety of cruel punishments if Ken doesn't go along with her desires.)

Choice 3: "It'd just be too much work, Marissa can do it" (Leanna takes Ken to Marissa's room and drops him somewhere for her sister to find, such as in her panty drawer.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Meeting Leanna's Friends

*Noteb*
2. A College Girl's Idea of Fun

*Noteb*
3. Ditched in Marissa's Room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steamgear (UN: machinistmage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/2096722-The-Mystery-Sister