*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/2040606-Novice-Alchemist-Rasilda-Path
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932796
After crossing a "sorcerer" at a renaissance fair, you're shrunk and sent back in time...
This choice: Novice Alchemist Rasilda Path  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Novice Alchemist Rasilda Path

    by: Unknown
Pain ached through your body as you sat up.Whatever that Merlin kid did to you was really effective.You then get to your feet and started looking for that nerd,but to your surprise,all to see for miles was a very smoky fog.With your eyes squinted you looked further into the darkness.The smoke then started to clear up and revealed that staring back at you was a giant woman!You screamed and fell on your bottom again.
"A-a tiny person?!This was not intended to happen...It's not a bad thing,but it shouldn't have happened!"
You could tell the lady looked elated despite half her face being under giant goggles and the other half being covered with ash,as if she was just in an explosion.She then starts poking and prodding you,lifting up your arms,flipping you upside down,and inspecting your clothes.
"Very strange indeed.Maybe I added too much sweat to the potion?"
She continued to move you around like a doll and you were starting to get tired of it.You opened your mouth to protest against her actions but were surprised to find out that you couldn't speak!You try to utter out just a squeak,but to no avail.The lady notices your attempts and prognosticates your situation.
"Don't be worried tiny specimen,I've had the exact same problem before.All my potions have the effect of disconnecting vocal cords due to my brewing pot.All I needed was a potion and I was good to go.Unfortunately I don't have ingredients for another batch yet,but I should have them by tomorrow."
She dropped you on the table and took off her goggles,revealing a beautiful pair of green eyes,with the rest of her face still being covered in soot.Then the lady grabbed her clipboard and scribbled down numbers.She walked into another area of the lab that looked like a bathroom.

While she was gone you scanned the alchemist's house.The room you were in looked like it was from medieval times and seemed to be a combination of her bedroom and lab.In fact,this seemed to be the only room,as there were no stairs or doors other than the one to the bathroom and the exit.Suddenly you hear her voice echo through the other room.
"Oh,how rude of me,I forgot to give you a name!...I suppose I'll just call you tiny,and when you can talk again you will call me Rasilda."
Rasilda then walks out of the bathroom and had apparently cleaned herself up.Without the ash covering up everything you could finally see what she looked like.She was very flat and only upon close examination were you able to make out her assets.The thing that stuck out the most to you though was her messy purple hair.Rasilda soon makes her way over to you and takes you into her sweaty hands and brings you up to her tiny nose
"Although I wasn't expecting you,I have actually really needed an assistant to help me if my experiments goes wrong.Just last week I had gotten terrible diarrhea from a potion and was stuck crouching over my chamber pot for two days just because I had run out of paper." She chuckled and you started to cringe.
"So since I created and now technically own you,I declare you as my assistant,to help me with all my problems no matter what."
You now wish you had tried to escape while she was gone.
"And now is the perfect time to..."

You have the following choices:

1. Test a potion

*Noteb*
2. Go to sleep

*Noteb*
3. A knock at the door interrupts her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/2040606-Novice-Alchemist-Rasilda-Path