*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's your girlfriend's bodiless head
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587856-Its-your-girlfriends-bodiless-head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932810
Mysterious thieves are collecting heads and bodies
This choice: It's your girlfriend's bodiless head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's your girlfriend's bodiless head

    by: dayaman
You are shocked at what you find. You see the disembodied head of a young woman. You recognize it as your girlfriend's head. She still appears to be alive as she is screaming in panic.

"Mikki? Is that you?" You call out to her, softly.

"Gavin!" She responds. "Thank goodness you came!" You slowly move closer to her and pick her up.

"What happened?" you ask.

"Oh, it was horrible!" Mikki explains. "A group of guys came out of a black van and stole my body, believe it or not!"

"That's the same van I saw! Don't worry, Mikki. I will find your body."

"Oh, thank you, Gavin," Mikki says.

You decide to get Mikki out of there. The people that took her body might come back. You unzip your jacket and jam her head in there.

"What are you-" Mikki begins to ask.

"I'm hiding you," you explain, "so that nobody notices your disembodied head."

"Good call."

You then zip your jacket back up. You notice that it makes you look a bit fat, but only because there is a head right beneath it.

"Lay low, and no one will suspect," you whisper.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587856-Its-your-girlfriends-bodiless-head