*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587532-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932810
Mysterious thieves are collecting heads and bodies
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Gavalar
You flick through the channels on your tv, much to your disappointment you could not find anything that interests you. You then draw your attention to your window. It is a sunny day. As you stare outside, you think about your girlfriend. It had been a few days since you had seen her as she had been busy working. You decide that you would go visit her. You needed to get out of the house anyway. You had been sitting watching tv and playing video games today until now.

As you walk along the street, a black van flies past, doing way over the speed limit, mounting the curb at one point to get past a car infront. As you get closer to your girlfriends house, you pass a field. You think about all of the hot days in past summers when you would hang out in that field with your friends, drinking beer and having fun. Just a little bit further along, you hear a female voice scream. It appeared to be coming from the field. You start running to see what was going on.

As you reached the entrance to the field, the same black van from before passes you, heading out of the field. You try to run after it, but it easily outrun you. You then dash into the field, to where you think the voice came from. As you get closer to the source of the voice, you find something shocking laying in the grass.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587532-The-beginning