*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1883421-Christinas-Battle-of-the-Breakroom-Bulge
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Word character limit, yo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #61

Christina's Battle of the Breakroom Bulge

    by: Bobo the Hobo
“So tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that those M&M commercials are disturbing—the one where the red one is, like, being shoved into a freaking oven so those women could eat him?” a surly tone sung from the P.A. system in the break room, “I mean, yeah it’s funny, but there’s a little part of me that’s like ‘No, get out of there! Call the police!’”

“I dunno, Cass. Those commercials always made me…hmmm…” a deeper, though distinctively feminine tone took over, “Always made me kinda hungry.”

“What? You’re terrible!” Cass laughed, “They’re shoving him in the oven and they’re going to eat him! How can that make you hungry?!”

“Mm… I’d prob’ly be the one shoving him in the oven.” Marni laughed, her high-pitched giggling having fully transformed into a husky chortle, “I am not even playing. I would eat that little guy like he was going out of style.”

“Of course you would… you’d probably go after the big yellow one next, right?”

“Mm… you betcha!”


One could practically hear Cass roll her eyes, “What about you guys? Would you cook the little M&M guy or join the sane side and let him live? Give us a call at—“

The break room was the biggest hit out of Courtney’s many “improvements” on office life. It was chock-full of anything and everything that the gluttonous Gordge employees could ever want. Two vending machines, a phone charging station, a fridge filled with yummy treats packed to the brim with various foods and lunches. The tables had been replaced with much more sturdy and dependable ones that were promised to be able to handle any abuse given to them. Each of the three microwaves were whirring, a veritable harmony of hoggish delight as three identical meals circled slowly in unison.

A big fat ass painted floral by a stretchy spandex-polyester dress shimmied anxiously as its weight shifted from one foot to the next. The black panties beneath it were practically etched into the design, the great girth of each cheek stretched the garment to a stubborn thinness. Two and a half feet of heavy hips drew the fabric tight over a massive ass, while a pudgy avalanche of belly struggled to win for the other side. Each fold was outlined, the three distinct rolls that made up each segment of stomach perfectly traced and drawn by the clingy dress—the floral blobbiness oozing onto the countertop. She outstretched one thick arm, her flabby arm wing sinking slightly as she searched the cabinet for one of those clear plastic cups.

“Ngh!”

Christina White grunted as she fought against her own girth, weighed down and obstructed by her extreme thickness. Her spare tire rested uselessly on the countertop while her lowermost belly roll pressed uncomfortably against the wooden door. Her chubby fingers felt the thin plastic of the starbucks cup—she lurched forward and grabbed at the stack before recoiling back down, cups in hand. The overfed office drone smirked self-satisfactorily at the stack, grabbing one off the top before placing the rest of them down on the counter.

As she waddled over to the coffee machine, Christina’s great gut bobbed a good foot in front of her. It entered any room well before she did, and warped the flowers on her dress beyond recognition. Her mammoth mams spilled over the lip of both her bra and her dress—she was practically popping right out of the thing. However she seemed to pay no mind; she had on a happy little smile as her chubby cheeks dimpled and her double chin bunched up.

Everything in the microwave wasn’t hers—just the one on the right. Leftovers from last night’s Chinese binge with Alice and Melissa sizzling and popping in the Styrofoam container. It would make for a good lunch after the Jimmy Johns guy got here with her sandwiches, and a great lunch if there were any of those fudgesicles left in the freezer…

Christina stretched out her hand to rub her belly, which purred hungrily in response to all these mental images. The big blonde sighed thickly as she waited as patiently as she could, biting into the cupcake she’d bought from the snack machine to tide her over.

You have the following choices:

1. So hey, Alice has been going a little nuts lately.

2. For the past few months Melissa's barely even MOVED.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1883421-Christinas-Battle-of-the-Breakroom-Bulge