*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1883424-Alices-Ample-Appetite-Explained
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: So hey, Alice has been going a little nuts lately.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #62

Alice's Ample Appetite Explained!

    by: Bobo the Hobo
“—I’m gonna be real right now, I had such a crush on the red M&M when I was a kid. I had this little stuffed one that I would kiss every night and snuggle with…” Cass was absolutely hysterical, her laughter was actually interfering with the feed on her mic, “I don’t know why—I wouldn’t even eat the red M&M’s out of the packaging… I was a weird kid, okay?!”

“Oh my god that’s precious.” Marni’s deep laughter slowly faded, “I’ve known you for… years and I have NEVER in my life EVER heard this story!”

Alice bit deeply into the jelly donut, little orange-yellow goo popping out of the glazed confection and dribbling down onto her white cotton blouse. It dotted the corners of her mouth, getting nestled into the little nicks on her chipmunk cheeks. A few crumbles followed suit, bouncing down and settling on her vast cleavage. The pale fleshy melons pooled to either side of her enormous gut as it hung from her office chair, each arm loaded with a donut for her to shove down her throat.

“Jeez Al, you can slow down a little.” Melissa (believe it or not) chastised her friend, “Lunch is in, like, two-point-five seconds.”

“Mrm.”

For a while now, it was becoming increasingly clear that Alice’s weight was beginning to get out of hand. For years, Melissa had relied on her level-headed friend to reel her back in whenever she went off the deep end. Until now it had never been needed to be reciprocated, even with Alice’s weight slowly overcoming Melissa’s own enormity she had always managed to stay cool as far as indulgences went. But for the last few days or so, Alice had been like a woman possessed—she’d been eating non-stop since Monday, and even Melissa was beginning to get a little concerned.


“Well at least save some for me!” Melissa snatched the box away, much to the displeasure of her blimping best friend, “You’re taking all the good ones…”

Melissa plunged in a chubby hand and returned with two chocolate crullers, popping the end of one into her mouth lusciously as her friend watched.

“Give’em back!” Alice cried out hungrily as she lunged towards Melissa, her efforts counterbalanced by the extra four hundred pounds on her mighty frame and kept her seated, “Come on, don’t be a jerk!”

“Not until you tell me what’s got your big ol’ panties in a wad.” Melissa said knowingly, biting into the cruller again, “You’ve been eating like crazy since Monday and I wanna know what’s up.”

Alice had been eating like crazy for a while now—it was only just now that she was beginning to overtake Melissa’s scope of reason. Alice’s weight had risen to the higher regions of the four hundred pound range, nearing the big quarter-ton a little bit more every day. She was practically spherical, with a fat gut that slapped against her knees with every awkward hobble forward. Her face was still sweet and kind, though the roundness of her cheeks forced her eyes to squint slightly, and her jowls had completely enveloped her neck by this point. Alice couldn’t even touch the tip of her belly anymore—what with her well-padded bingo wings and the overall thickness of her sides, and with how big that thing had gotten lately…

“Fine.” Alice huffed, “My sister’s coming to visit… I need comfort food.”

“Aw shit, Stephanie?” Melissa whined, curling one nostril up, “Jesus, here girl. You need ‘em.”

With permission, Alice resumed gorging. She picked up two donuts and stacked them on top of one another, biting into them helplessly as she chewed with a mission.

“I’m just so… gulp… worried…” Alice looked down and frowned, “She hasn’t seen me in a while… and you know how judgmental she is…”

“Yeah I do.” Melissa answered bitterly, biting into her cruller, “Is she the one who got you that diet book for Christmas?”

“Y-Yeah…” Alice swallowed, “And I’ve put on even more weight since then.”

Melissa watched as Alice bit eagerly into the next few donuts. Within moments the entire box had been demolished, save for the untouched cruller Melissa still had sitting on Alice’s desk. She watched as her friend leaned past her own ample side-fat to reach into the mini-fridge, whipping out a pre-packaged Starbucks Frappuccino blend. Despite her own tummy rumbling, Melissa sighed and pushed the little treat towards her friend.

“Here. Eat up. Lunch is on me today, ‘kay?” Melissa put a hand on Alice’s well-insulated shoulder
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1883424-Alices-Ample-Appetite-Explained