*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pranking=Bad
  2. new beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1608782-PrankingBad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1934860
You're a girl who finds out she has magical powers just as she goes to college.
This choice: it's another girl from the dorm ready to prank the freshman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pranking=Bad

    by: Unknown
Emily saw a girl she had never met before. The new girl however, was staring down at Emily with a twisted grin. Emily started to get uncomfortable with the girl's stare, and shifted on her bed. Finally, Emily decided to break the silence.

"Umm..." She started, trying to avoid eye contact with the creepy girl. "Who are..."

"Freshie." The new girl spoke. Emily was taken aback. She had never heard the term before.

"What?"

"Your a Freshie. Freshman. Newbie. Prank material." She smiled even wider as she said the last word. Emily was still confused.

"Prank?"

"Oh don't be an idiot!" The new girl's smile faded for a moment. Then it returned. "If I prank you, no one will even care, or know! You're perfect!"

"What!"

"Prank time Freshie!" Emily stood and tried to run, but the girl pushed her back down.

"You can't do this! Please!"

"Look! The Freshie's already begging!" The new girl placed her hand onto Emily's forehead. Emily struggled, but suddenly found herself unable to move, as the new girl began to speak. Then Emily passed out. She woke up still on a bed, but seeing posters all around her, she knew she was on her roommate's bed. She tried to move, but couldn't. She tried to speak, but couldn't. Then the new girl appeared over her again, her face looming huge in her vision.

"Well Freshie, time for the prank to really begin! In case you can't tell, I transformed you!" The words shocked you. It couldn't be! "And I've turned you into something great! You look nothing like your old human slef. No one will be able to tell that you're a real person. Oh! And your not something random. I turned you into one of your roommate's things! And they won't even know! Ha! THis is perfect!" Emily couldn't believe what she was hearing. There was no way this was happening. She had a thought though. Maybe, if she could just reach her spell book, she could undo this transformation, whatever she was. But how would that happen? "I hear your roommate coming now, so I'll duck out, but before I go..." She picked up a mirror and threw it on the bed beside you. She laughed and ran out of the room. Glancing over, you see she transformed you into...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1608782-PrankingBad