*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An infamous family name!
  2. new beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1893466-An-infamous-family-name
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1934860
You're a girl who finds out she has magical powers just as she goes to college.
This choice: it's Sabrina, your dorm-mate and she tries to befriend you for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An infamous family name!

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"So, it's you!" Annoyed, Sabrina huffed. "The girl who ran into me taking in the sights!"

"Yeah, it's me." Sighing, Sarah said. "My name is Erratic, Sarah Erratic."

Sabrina turned slightly pale but recovered quickly. "You wouldn't happen to be related to Xenon Erratic, would you?" More politely, she asked.

"Yes." Rolling her eyes, Emily replied. "He's my father; I'm the eldest." Sabrina turned noticeably pale, causing Emily to worry slightly. "Why? Do you know him?"

"Know him!?" Shocked, Sabrina asked. "Do you not know your own family history!?"

"Father kept me pretty much sheltered when I was growing up." Somewhat sadly, Emily admitted. "He told me that the rest of my family would not understand."

A grin formed onto Sabrina's face. "She has no clue!" Bemused, she thought. "She has no idea her father, Xenon Erratic, is the head mad scientist!"

There were two major secret powers in the world. Witches and Mad scientists. Unknown to Emily, her father was the head mad scientist; their king, if you will. Sabrina guessed that he had kept Emily sheltered as she was the first born and technically the first heir to the throne. The only issue was that there had not been a witch ruling over mad scientists for over five hundred years. Sabrina figured that Emily's father sent her to a witch college in hopes of her not making it to the crowning ceremony, making her little brother the heir to the throne instead by default.

"Exactly what do you know about my family?" Standing up, Emily demanded.

Sabrina smiled, wondering how she could use her discovery to its fullest....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1893466-An-infamous-family-name