*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1964577-its-just-your-new-dorm-mate-whos-a-bitch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1934860
You're a girl who finds out she has magical powers just as she goes to college.
This choice: it's just your new dorm mate whos a bitch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

it's just your new dorm mate whos a bitch

    by: Further
Another girl walks in. You give a wave. "Hi! You must be my new roomie."

The girl gives a polite, but cold nod. "Hi." She raises her arms in a casting gesture. "Bye."

You feel the texture of your skin change, and the flesh inside becomes hollow. You shrink out of your clothing as your muscles cease to function. You try to cry out, but your vocal chords are already gone; in fact, you soon realize you no longer need to breathe at all. Strands of fabric cross your eyes, shutting them forever, as you feel your eyeballs disappear underneath. Mere seconds after you first saw the fatal gesture, you feel the changes stop. Nothing remains but the ambient noise of the dorm and the faint sensation of your clothes lying on top of you.

"Not that it'll ever be of much use to you, but my name's Ronnie." You hear the rustle of clothes, and soon feel yourself being stretched over what feel like legs. "I don't really need to know your name. It won't be much use to anyone from now on." You feel yourself pulled taut, and can make out the shape you're in: you're panties, you're sure of it. If you concentrate, you would swear you can even smell her ass and sex, if only barely.

"Don't think the school will bail you out. Letting a few students matriculate into others' dressers is seen as a good motivational tool for the rest. Go ahead and forget you ever were human. You never will be again."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Further (UN: further at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1964577-its-just-your-new-dorm-mate-whos-a-bitch