*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Spanner in the Works
  2. At the Start of It All
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935036-Naruto-Last-Man-Alive/cid/1596650-A-Spanner-in-the-Works
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1935036
Naruto is the last male on earth. Now every girl wants a piece of him.
This choice: All other men are turned into women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Spanner in the Works

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Obito Uchiha, as he was once known, scowled darkly. After so much blood, sweat, and tears, Project Tsuki no Me was finally complete. It had been an uncomfortably close call, and a near total defeat for him, but ultimately he had pulled through and successfully caught the world in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Honestly, he should have been celebrating. He could finally leave behind the dead heroes and broken promises of the reality he had denounced as illusory. He could have Minato-sensei back, as well as Rin, and even Kakashi as he had once been.

There was only one tiny snag.

Madara had misunderstood how Infinite Tsukuyomi worked (or else the Uchiha patriarch had willfully misinformed his descendant, but Tobi was not ready to believe that). True, it put every living person on earth under the most powerful genjutsu ever conceived, ensnaring them in a perfect fantasy world, creating what was essentially an illusory utopia for all living things, but there was a problem. A problem resulting from an apparently fatal misunderstanding of the nature of the world created by Infinite Tsukuyomi.

The nature of the illusory world was determined not strictly by the desires of the caster, or the separate desires of each individual placed under the genjutsu. No, rather it would seem that it was determined by the deepest desires of the person with the strongest will.

And judging by the nature of the world that “he” now beheld, Obito was fairly certain that said person was, of course, who else but Naruto Uzumaki.

Scowling more deeply, “he” let the bloody crimson sharingan in “his” right eye fade to a plain onyx orb. The rinnegan in “his” left eye did not change. Swearing under “his” breath, silently lamenting the absence of what should have been dangling between “his” legs and trying to keep the new, sizable mounds on her chest from ripping out the seams of her shirt, Obito idly wondered if Obiko would be too obvious of an alias as she began walking in the general direction of the Leaf Village.

Where does the story go from here?

Option 1: Obito feels strangely compelled to seek out Naruto and submit herself to him.

Option 2: Naruto wakes up to find that he has a large, fancy new pad and some unexpected bedmates

Option 3: Naruto’s parents are alive, except Minato is now Mina, and she has the hots for both Kushina AND their son

Option 4: Sakura runs into Sasuke on the way to pick up Naruto for their next mission, only Sasuke is now a girl, and dressed like a slut

Option 5: The Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, calls an international conference to discuss the matter of there being no more men in the world aside from Naruto

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. First choice

2. Second choice

3. Third choice

4. Fourth choice

*Noteb*
5. Fifth choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935036-Naruto-Last-Man-Alive/cid/1596650-A-Spanner-in-the-Works