*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935036-Naruto-Last-Man-Alive/cid/3172251-All-other-men-are-made-impotentsterileeunuchs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1935036
Naruto is the last male on earth. Now every girl wants a piece of him.
This choice: All other men are made impotent/sterile/eunuchs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All other men are made impotent/sterile/eunuchs

    by: UMMX
In this world there is one rule you mustn't cum...In this world a witch fought against the Ninja of world and lost. In her last move, she curse the men of the planet with a powerful spell. She called it One Bust Man, at first people thought the witch was crazy, but that evening the men had a party. That party was great and lasted all night but when the morning came; all had died of sex overload.

At first the women didn't believe in the curse and tried to have sex like normal, but soon found out that once the man climax he dies of cum overload and doesn't recover at all...

The worlds women decide to protect it men, by creating a new Seal Jutsu. This Seal close off the men ejection tube and aloud men to stay hard forever. It was a slow project and lots of men died testing it, but after years of hard work the Seal works.

Many didn't like the fact that men couldn't climax and have children anymore, also some women loved it and make rules that men must be Seal. The world was then turn when a women, her name lost to history appear. She made the Futa Seal and with it women had the abilities to grow penis and to give women a chance to have children.

This work for a while and soon new women awoken on the planet. They had the power to give birth to the new women of the planet.

You may think it would peace as the Planet was healing but the second group of woman whom want man seed to live on; had a plan it was great plan at the time. They had gather all the men around and slowly breed them unto the perfect man.

He wasn't strong as the new women, but his dick was powerful and bigger than any futa women. His balls hang down to his feet, his dick went out past his Arms. Legend has it his abs were strong enough to make women climax, just by looking at them.

When the Woman saw the man her heart melts and they breed for 200 years straight... Thanks to the Seal place on the man he last longer than any futa women. This was all part of plan, as they fuck the so call Savior saw the horror of what she had done to the men of this Planet and use her power to fix man curse.

The Seed that enter her womb once the man was free; was so powerful that it cause her brain to overload into the seed of Manlust. The man and the women lived for century together and having many children. While all this happen Futa woman grew with rage that there hero would bring back men seed. They agree they had to go, so one day when the Woman was away form her family the Futa women attack and rape the normal big dick men pumping them with there seed. The old women saw this would happen and the men plan, for this as well as the sex went on and the Futa felt what a true man was like. The man laugh and with his last breath curse the women, they would never feel this every again as only his children were free.

When the woman return to her home all her family was killed all with there dicks hard pointing to sky each one with a seal on it... The woman in her rage collect every dick in her family and went to the God Tree. In front of the God Tree the woman use her power to give live to each penis. Each Penis had the power to give birth to a Male a true Male whom would be more powerful than all the other, than she ate the God Tree fruit and transform into a Goddess.

After that History get a little hard to known as the Goddess took each Cock and give birth to one Ultimate Male for each tribe that give birth to her lover had came form. What happen after that is mostly unknown but the Ultimate Males lead the Normal woman in a battle against the Futa and the world was change.

The Goddess after seeing all that was done left the world and her children went with her, all but two or maybe more; the Legend never said how many children she had. The Futa women number had been cut in half, and the Goddess children children took petty on the Futa and breed with them. The Futa learn that Children Children had power to climax and to give them more child, but weaker than before; it cause the Futa number to become weaker not just sexual, but it also cause them to make it hard to have kids.

The Futa had no other opinon left and let those trap with the curse breed and die in there wombs, but the damage had been done. Futa at a high rate might only have 3 kids at one time and might only get knock-up once every 15 years. It was over for the Futa the great breeding of 10 children a birth every 2 years was done. So with no choice the women slowly stop using there dick and only use them once in blue moon. Some of the Women to repent use the Seal on themselves and went out into the world to let man use them, as repent tool.

Now the world is different.... If you climax and don't die you are mark as the choice one whom can breed the world and save it, but most men don't want to take the chance and are seal at birth so that they don't die. But The Ultimate Males are still out there somewhere, and what would happen if one boy was born not just form one Cock but was born form them all in his bloodline.

This is the Story of Naruto Uzumaki the Male Born form Cock of the Ulimate Male.... He doesn't known it but his power will bring order to the world, and free himself forever.

now where will the story start...

You have the following choices:

1. The night Kushina breed

*Noteb*
2. when Naruto is born

*Noteb*
3. At naruto School

*Noteb*
4. right before he leave for training

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UMMX (UN: omg-ummx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935036-Naruto-Last-Man-Alive/cid/3172251-All-other-men-are-made-impotentsterileeunuchs