*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A trip to the local hospital.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1597346-A-trip-to-the-local-hospital
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1935233
Interactive foot fetish story based mainly on a hospital-based environment.
Chapter #1

A trip to the local hospital.

    by: saicrit
The idyllic town of Celerysprings, far away from any bigger cities and with only sparse infrastructure, it is just a bit more than a village. Other than the residential buildings, it has a few stores, a school, a church and that's about it. The closest larger building is the local hospital, located at the top of a high hill to the north of the town, with a nice view over the surrounding landscape. Some years ago, this hospital served as a meeting point of patients from not only here, but also a few other small, surrounding towns. However, only two years ago, a new hospital had been built for that purpose, being much closer to the other towns, but further away from Celerysprings. Because of that, the Celerysprings hospital had very few patients nowadays, almost all of them residents and there were also just a handfull of doctors and nurses stationed there, because the others had been paid good to move to places where their skills had more use.

Nevertheless, on this day, one person was heading towards this hospital. Who is this person?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 saicrit (UN: saicrit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saicrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1597346-A-trip-to-the-local-hospital