*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What version do you want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1602922-What-version-do-you-want
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1936562
Pokemon characters from games shows originals anthros/furrys Moemon weight gain
Chapter #1

What version do you want?

    by: Akathatguy
(Authors Note: I forgot to mention, since most Pokemon characters are under age, they will be pushed up to the point that they are, this also helps if you want an older character like Cynthia and a younger character like Dawn to be a couple, I don't know why but that seems to be a popular pairing, so keep that in mind.)

Alright, what kind of story do you want? Would you like to follow some original characters as they explore the world of Pokemon, and maybe run into faces from the games and show that we already know (along with them gaining weight along the way of course)? Or would you like to follow those faces from the beginning? Maybe you would like to see some anhtro/furry Pokemon (which are Pokemon that resemble Humans) gain weight? Perhaps you'd like the revers of that, Moemon (which are Humans that have the characteristics of Pokemon)? How about playing as a character (if that sounds good just pick the chapter that corresponds), but if none of those sound good feel free to add options of your own!

You have the following choices:

1. Origanl characters.

2. Characters from the gam eand or show.

3. Anthros/furrys.

4. Moemon.

*Noteb*
5. More options...yay.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1602922-What-version-do-you-want